RoadTrip & A NOT Date(36)

Mal's pov
"Hey..."
"hi.. . I'm sorry if I interrupt you from something I hope I don't boher you"
"no its fine. I'm doing nothing... How is it going?"
"Dayl just told us about you" "oh. Well..."
"why didn't you tell me?" "Because I couldn't. I knew this might break you and I didn't want to make things worst. You were already upset because of our break up and I couldn't keep watching you hurt . I'm sorry"
"forgiven. Maybe I'd do it too if I were you I don't know.." "please get over it. I want you to move on. Find someone better" "how can you say this? Have you had yourself as a boyfriend?"
"Obviously not. But I mean it. This was the end of us like it or not. Your career is going better and better and you have to focus on it. It hurts but it's for the best"
"I know. And you'll do the same right?"
"Yeah. We both have to. We can't spend the rest of our life alone"
"I know. And I'll try"
"Thanks for being so understanding"
"that's the least I can do. What will you do now?"
"Hopefully something that has to do with music. I want to keep singing"
"good luck. I hope you'll make it"
"thank you..."

November 1

Lunas's pov
Charlie-So... see you on our tour?
Dinah-Yeah. Can't wait!
Charlie-Me neither!
Sean-Gross!
Trevor-Good luck on your tour girls. Have the time of your lives ok?
Violet-You guys won't be there so it's impossible
Liam-Awww we will be texting though!
Aria-It won't be the same!
Sean-It'll work though
Gabe-And we should FaceTime!
TM-Yes!
Rik-The car is ready
Mal-Thank you so much for everything! You too Julie!
Julie-No need to thank us. It was a pleasure to have you around!
Rik-Good luck with the tour girls!
TM-Thank you!
Aria-Have safe flights boys!
OA-Thank you!

A couple hours later we made it to RoadTrip's house. Jack was waiting outside and right when the driver pulled over i got out of the car and jumped in his hug kissing him. A little later the boys and Blair came down to help us carry the suitcases. The day with them went amazingly and we all loved every second of it. I can tell with with confidence that touring with them is going to be amazing!

 I  can tell with with confidence that touring with them is going to be amazing!

December 19

Luna's pov
The last show of the tour finished and soon it was time for us to fly home too. We said goodbye to everyone at the tour and left Bristol heading to RoadTrip's flat. In 2 days us girls and Jack are flying back in Ireland and after packing a few things we slept with Jack sharing a bunk with me, Violet with Mal at Rye's bunk, Ari with Andie at Mikey's, Rye with Andy at Andy's, Mikey in the couch and Brooklyn with Harvey on the floor.

December 20

Brooklyn's Pov
Rye-I'll do the eggs!
Mikey-No I'll do the eggs! My idea My eggs I'm the one who's gonna do it!
Rye-Your eggs?
Mikey-Yes! Because if you don't remember I bought them! Yesterday! Where you were too bored to come with me at the store and I went in alone!
Rye-We were right after the tour!
Mikey-And I still went for the eggs so I'll do it!
Andy-None of you will do it! Stop acting like kids and grab some baby powder each! Both of you!
Mikey-That's unfair!
Rye-And you're not our dad to tell us what to do!
Andy-Really? Go. Grab. The. Baby. Powder. It's the last time I say this!
Mikey-I'll grab some shaving cream
Andy-Mikey!
Mikey-I'm trying to make things more interesting!
Andy-I'm so tired of both of you! Brooklyn they're all yours!
Brooklyn-One bottle for you and another one for you.
Andy-I'll do it from my bunk
Rye-I wanna do it!
Andy-My bunk I do it!
Dinah-Please not you too!
Andy-It's not like you are mature! We've spent almost a month together. Remember? I know you well!
Dinah-Well done. I'm just not in the mood. I'm sleepyyyyyy
Rye-Want some baby powder in the face?
Brooklyn-Water?
Mikey-Eggs? They go well with the water and the baby powder
Rye-Oh I know! We'll add some milk too and then put her in the oven and turn her into a human pancake!
Dinah-Yeeeeeah... Stay away from me. All of you!
Violet-Would you mind stop acting like kinds and wake up Luna and Jack? I wanna go!Mikey-Heading where Vi?😏
Brooklyn-Date with Blake. Helloooooo! She hasn't stop talking about it since last night!Mikey-Oh yeah right. I can't believe I forgot about it!
Violet-Yeah... It's not a date. We're going out as friends
Harvey-First of all it's "friends" don't forget the air quotes and second it's just the two of you so it's clearly a date even if it doesn't have any romantic intentions
Mal-Whaaaaaaat? Have you seen these two talking? There's definitely love in the air
Violet-The only thing in the air is... are. My hands because I'm giving up on you and walking away!
Mikey-You'll lose the fun!Violet-At least I'll get away from you. Good luck with waking them up
Rye-Good luck with the date!
Violet-It's not a date!
Andy-Don't have too much fun! Wait for at least the 10th date!Violet-GOODBYE!

She said and left closing the door beside her.

Violet's pov
Blake-Hey! Have you been waiting a long time?
Violet-No I just came. I was afraid you would wait
Blake-Well I guess you came just on time. Shall we?
Violet-We shall!

He said and offered me his arm that I happily accepted. We smiled at each other and started walking.

The wind was making his hair really messy and he held them with his free hand because they were getting in his eyes  while I was holding my dress with my spare hand because it kept going up

The wind was making his hair really messy and he held them with his free hand because they were getting in his eyes while I was holding my dress with my spare hand because it kept going up. After a few miles and some drops of rain we decided on going for Nandos and had the best not date I have been in and of course everyone was waiting for me behind the door to learn every little detail about it.

 After a few miles and some drops of rain we decided on going for Nandos and had the best not date I have been in and of course everyone was waiting for me behind the door to learn every little detail about it

*I know it's been a lot of chapters of pain and single Trevor but twist ahead! So please keep reading! Hopefully the next chapters are finally the ones you've been waiting for!🙏
If you liked the chapter make sure to vote and add the story to your libraries/lists.
I hope you like the story so far and let's try to get it to 2.44k views by the next time💫*