Angelika Sapphire Malik.

[A/N: I made the names up (: &'d the actual story is in the next chapter :D this is just about the main character ^-^ (Picture on the side &'d cover of book).]

Hi. My name is Angelika Sapphire Malik.

I'm seventeen years old, and I live in london with my adoptive family. 

When I was born, I was apparently dropped off at an orphanage and stayed there until I was 2, and that's when Loraine Malik and Ramone Malik adopted me. I don't remember, since I was only a toddler. I love my new family though!

Zayn and I have a relationship like no other siblings do! We're attached by the hip, as you could say. We're soul siblings. He's literally more than I could ever ask for! 

Anyways, I'm known as the quiet one. The person who doesn't like getting in trouble. The so called, smart one, and I totally agree with being smart. I just hate it when people call me weak or lifeless. Is it because i'm not very social, that they call me lifeless? Is it because I don't talk back, that they call me weak? I respect people, and treat them like they should be treated and I won't change the way I look at individuals, that's just me. 

I have a bestfriend name Andrew. Andrew Phan. He's one of the most understanding guys ever! Always there for me and fights for me when I don't have the words to talk. He's protective, sweet, funny and best of all, a chick magnet. I love him to pieces, he's like family to me. He's from Cambodia. 

Likes: Being in peace, drawing, singing, dancing.

Dislikes: Escalators, chocolate, any type of nuts.