Sleepy Sex ( A Jun Q smut)

~Early Afternoon-1:12.pm~

Jun Q! Have you seen my shoes?!" I yelled as I frantically got ready for my evening class.

I turned away from the closet only to find my boyfriend holding my flats.

"Thanks, babe." I smiled and slipped them on. Jun Q held onto my waist tightly.

"Jagi, don't go. Please~" He whined. I sighed. "Junnie, you know I can't be late today, but I promise I'll give you anything you want when I get back."

His eyes lit up. "Really?!" I smiled. "Yes, I promise. But I really have to go." I kissed him fully on the lips and picked up my bag and left for class.

~After classes-10:45 pm~

"Ugh, class ran so long and in so tired!" I pouted, placing the key into the lock and opening the door.

"Jagi! You're home~!" Jun Q yelled running up to me. I smiled weakly and kicked off my shoes. "Sorry I'm back so late, Junnie. Classes ran longer than they expected."

Jun Q just smiled. "That's okay, jagi. As long as you're home safely." Then he got quiet.

"Oppa? What's wrong?" I asked, tugging him to the couch. He sighed. "Well, about what I could get earlier..."

I giggled and swung my leg over him, straddling his hips. "I told you anything you want, didn't I?" I said as I pressed a kiss to his lips.

Jun Q returned the kiss and moved his hands up on my waist. He rubbed my thigh and made me gasp, taking the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

"J-Junnie...oppa~" I moaned, pushing my hips back and forth. Jun Q pulled away.

"F-fuck! God I can't wait anymore." He groaned. He flipped us over and climbed on top of me. He raised my leg and pushed his hips harder against mine.

"Wait...J-Junnie...Our clothes..." I panted. And as always, he started with my jeans. He pulled my belt off and slipped my jeans off, then stripped me of my tank top and bra.

I heard him chuckle. "Babe, you're so wet for me. So sexy~" He pressed his finger against my abdomen, leading to the waistband of my black lacy panties.

"Junnie...it's so embarrassing!" I pouted, covering my face so he couldn't see the redness on my face.

"Sorry, I'm just glad." He said. "Glad? 'Bout what?" I asked confused. Jun Q licked the shell of my ear. "Glad I'm the only one that can make you this wet."

"Junnie~! No more. I want you already". I groaned. Jun Q laughed at my reaction once he traced his finger along my clit.

Jun Q stripped off his t-shirt and slid out of his jeans and boxers. I couldn't believe how big he was! It was like staring death right in the face.

"Babe, somethin' wrong?" He asked. I just smiled and shook my head.

"It's nothing. Just a little tired, that's all." I managed to pull away from him, but almost lost my balance.

"Jagi~, if your tired just go and get some rest. We can do it tomorr-"

I cut him off. "Junnie-oppa, I told you anything you wanted, right?" He looked at me. "Um...yeah."

"So I'm gonna keep my promise. We don't have to wait to do it just because I'm a little tired." A smile crept onto his face. "Well alright, if you say so." Then, he started to kiss down my thighs. Each kiss quickened my breath.

Jun Q took no hesitation to dip his tongue inside of me. I threw my head back and moaned in ecstasy.

"Junnie-oppa~" I moaned while gently grabbing his beautiful blonde hair.

His pace sped up, leaving me to a halfway climax. "Why'd you stop?" I pouted. Jun Q's smile turned into a smirk, a sexy and lust-filled one.

"No reason, I just like teasing you." He said, pulling my right nipple into his mouth, then switching to the left one. I grabbed his hair and held him tight, his growing erection pulsing against inner thigh.

"Junnie-oppa, you're taking too long," I whimpered through my moans. But Jun Q just laughed once again, pulling away from my hardened nipple.

"Jagi, patience is virtue. Hold on until the end, and I'll give you a reward." He said nuzzling his face between my breasts, causing me to giggle.

But then he pulled away with a look of lust and sexual frustration in his eyes. "O-oppa? You okay-" I tried to ask, but Jun Q traced my clit with his hard cock.

My eyes rolled back as he slowly slipped inside of me, causing pure ecstasy and pleasure to invade my moans.

"Oh shit babe. You're so tight...it feels so good." Jun Q hisses through clenched teeth.

"O-oppa..." I bit my finger, trying to hold back my moans. But it was no use. With his slow movements, yet thick cock, I was on the brink of insanity.

Jun Q panted. "Babe...I want you to beg for me."

My eyes widened and a blush crept across my cheeks. "B-but oppa...I don't think I can."

He scoffed. "Jagi, you've been able to deep-throat me without hesitating or even gagging. And yet you can't even say 'Please Oppa'?"

I sighed. "Please oppa...." I murmured.

"What was that, jagi? Didn't quite catch that." I could hear the cockiness in his tone.

"FUCK! COULD YOU JUST FUCK ME ALREADY! PLEASE OPPA I WANT YOU INSIDE ME, ALRIGHT?! I yelled.

Jun Q smirked. "Oh hell yeah, now we're talking!" Then he rammed into me at an inhuman speed.

"Oh...oh God yes! Oh oppa...don't stop if feels so good!" I screamed as I grabbed the rocking headboard, holding on for dear life.

"Babe...you're clenching around me. You feel so hot inside." Jun Q groaned. He then lifted my leg over his shoulder, hitting my g-spot over and over making me see stars.

"Oh God oppa! There, right there!" I buried my head in the crook of his neck, feeling his breath pick up due to his soon to come climax, as was mine.

"Jagi, I'm gonna cum..." Oppa panted.

"Junnie-oppa...I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"That's it babe, cum for oppa." Jun Q moaned. He pushed in harder and I threw my head back as I came. Jun Q not long after, spilling his warm seed inside of me.

When he pulled out, I whimpered at the loss of him being inside. His cum pouring out and onto the sheets.

He plopped down next to me and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I'm glad you kept your promise, jagi." He said.

"Of course, oppa. Don't I always?" I kissed him and laid my head on his shoulder, falling into a deep sleep.