He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

I pulled on my red dress and admired my reflection. My hair fell in brown ringlets down my back, while my eyes were done in the 'smokey eye' look. Red lipstick adorned my lips creating an aura of sexiness. I slipped ony black high heels and admired myself some more.

"Harmony you look amazing." My best friend and sister Melody gushed. We're practically attached to the hip. We do everything together.

"Thanks Mel, I just can't believe it's our three year anniversary." It's been three years since Ryan and me first got together, I was a bit skeptical that our relationship would last long but fate proved me wrong.

I was feeling a bit impatient, so I decided to leave early to his house. I said bye to Melody and left in my car.

-

I arrived at Ryan's house in a matter of minutes, I pulled down the mirror and made sure I looked okay. My heels clicked as I made my way towards the door. I lifted up his flower pot and pulled out a spare key. He loves when I surprise him.

"Ah go faster," When I opened the door I heard moans.

Maybe it's his parents.

I tip-toed up to his room and opened the door.

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god." Ryan was having sex with a girl who I couldn't see. I angrily flipped on the light switch.

"Onya?" I thought she was my friend.

Onya and Ryan looked like a deer caught in headlights. I fanned my face in attempt not to cry. However tears escaped my eyes.

"How could you!? And on our anniversary? That is just low." He opened his mouth but I wasn't having it.

"Am I not good enough!?" I screamed angrily.

"And you! Your my friend, you knew he was my boyfriend!"I directed my anger towards Onya.

"Was?" I laughed bitterly at her question.

"Do you think I'm just going to forgive him? I'm not going to forgive either of you. And by the way Ryan you a waste of makeup!" I stormed out his house in a huff of tears and racoon eyes, followed by runny mascara.

Ryan ran out of the house after me. "Baby come back!"

"Don't 'baby come back' me! I am not your baby y-you manwhore!"

He grabbed my arm tightly, " Don't make me repeat myself."

"Stop!" He pulled me into kiss, I pushed him away and ran to my car. I locked the doors and started the car. Ryan pounded on the window but I simply drove away and hoped his feet got crushed in the process.

-

"Melody!" I slammed the door to the house open. Melody appeared from the kitchen with a worried look printed on her pretty face

"H-He cheated on me with Onya!" She pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tight.

"Next time I see him I'm going to kick his ass. Now go upstairs and take a nice hot bath. Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer will be waiting for you along with some Haagan Daz ice cream." I love how she knows my Magic Mike obsession, lord I just get enough of them abs.

I gave her a weak smile and trudged up the stairs. My body ached with sadness. I was a fool to fall in love.

I solemnly vow to never ever fall in love for as long as I live.

I soaked in the tub for about an hour before I joined Melody in my room. We ate ice cream and watched Magic Mike on repeat before passing out on my bed.