The real fright pt.1

Jacob's POV

I'm sitting in bed playing video games with my friends Anthony, Nathan, Max, and Jackson. Of course I'm on my usual losing streak and my sister barges into my room! "Jacob, guess what (if you don't know my name is Jacob)?!? There is a new and scary theme park that has sale on tickets! Come on, you should ask your friends if they want to go." I'm about to ask my friends but they're already texting their friends. Max says, "can my girlfriend come"? Jackson says " can my bffl's come"! Anthony and Nathan asks, "why don't we invite Ilsa and Reese"! Well I guess I can't say no. Plus I can bring one more friend with me and i don't have any more guy friends and my friends are inviting girls so i guess I'll invite my crush Emma. My mom and dad hear me talking about the park. "if you think your going, you're not" my mom says. "I've heard rumors about that place". "Your mother is right" my dad says. "Come on! Me and my friends are 18 so we're old enough to take care of ourselves! Plus there's a sale so it's cheep!" My mom says " I know about the 80% off deal but there have been rumors of killings around that place and it's just not safe!" I know about the killings but i'm already planning how to get out of the house without my mom and dad noticing. (in my mind) "Ok so it starts at 7:00 at night and my parents go to sleep at 6:00 at night so if I tell my friends to wait outside of their house with their bikes so we can ride together to the place with their money, that should work." I look at the time. 5:45. Perfect.

My parents go to sleep and I get on my bike. I go to Jackson's house first. I see him with Isabel and Helena. Then, we head to Max's house. I already see him and Ashlyn ready to go. Then, the group heads to Emma's house. Last, we head to Anthony and Nathan's house (they're brothers). Ilsa and Reese (their crushes) are ready to go. Me and the group are heading to the park and I'm just thinking "wow, this place looks amazing." It looked like about 12 acres of land! "Me and my friends are going to have so much fun"! I thought. We go to the admission but there are no security. I didn't think much of it. I saw so many kids having fun! The man a admission said "go right ahead". Jeez, what was his problem. The guy in the admission looked like someone on T.V. Then Anthony said "Wait! Don't we have to pay?" Ilsa said "come on Anthony. He's letting us pass for free"! Anthony finally gave in. But before entered, I saw to revolvers on it's holsters at the bottom of his legs. "I guess he's security. Wait! When does this park close!?" The man said "don't worry about it". He gives us our tickets and we explore. Me and Anthony were the only ones worried but we didn't want to look like baby's so we went along with everything. Me and Anthony were the only ones with phones so we kept charge of a group. my group was Emma, Ashlyn, Max, Reese, and Ilsa. Anthony kept charge of Isabel, Helena, Jackson, and Nathan.

So the group splits up and we go our separate our own ways. All I'm thinking is, why didn't the security man tell us the time. The good thing was there was food and rides and all of it was free. The scariest part wasn't the people coming out of the bushes, it was that they were all carrying revolvers hidden (but i can still see them) on their bottom leg. I noticed something. It was 11:55 and all the people in masks and other employees started to walk to a "employees only" room. I'm still thinking. That guy had all the features which looked so familiar. I decided to call Anthony. Anthony tells me everything he knows. OH FUCK!

                                                                              Anthony's POV

Am I crazy? I notice all these weird things and the only person who cares is Jacob! I mean not paying for entrance? Guns on employees? This doesn't feel right. I just saw employees all go into one room. I swear I saw that guy who gave us our tickets on t.v before. Looks like he was on "Most Wanted Cri - OH WAIT! OH SHIT!

                                                                 Anthony and Jacob's POV

                                                   EVERYONE RRRRUUUUNNNN!

                                                                    Jacob's POV

Right at that moment, one employee pull's out his pistol and shoots Max's girlfriend Ashlyn. "AAASSSHHLLLYYYNNNN"! Max says. "We have got to go"! I say.

I never thought in my life that I would ever see half of my friends.

Dead.