A Rush of Summer

IMPORTANT, NEED-TO-KNOW:

This story is a rewrite, therefore, it is finished; just not completely up yet. Yes, there is more, I'm not just leaving you guys hanging as many of you have noted in the comments. If you follow me, you will be notified when the next portion is up.

COMMENTS/REVIEWS: If you find small errors such as a missing letter, or a comma splice please do not feel the need to tell me about it in the comments. I have been notified and it is due to a transfer of this document to several places, and it will be fixed upon completion. When reviewing/commenting please only tell me to fix the wording of my sentences when it is not grammatically correct. The way things are written is because I intended for them to be that way. Please tell me what you like or didn't like, or how it made you feel, but don't tell me you wouldn't have put it that way; obviously you wouldn't because you didn't write it.   

Thank you, enjoy reading!

This novel was previously titled When My Heart Stopped Beating. This is a rewrite, completely edited of that novel. I want to make it known that I am in no way copying anyone and the previous story was and still is mine. This is the same story, with the same plot, just with massive editing, and more background; and possibly a few minor changes as it all comes together. I hope that if you are reading this, and have read the previous edition that it is better than before.

I absolutely love constructive criticism when it is given in a polite fashion, PLEASE tell me what you do and do not like. PLEASE comment any questions and concerns you may have. I am NOT one of those authors that feels the need to put an author's note before and at the end of each chapter so it's important you voice your concerns for me. I do not base my updates, or continuation on hearts/comments. I write because I simply love it.

All rights reserved. Any plagiarism, distribution, or attempt to recreate this work is illegal. This work is purely, legally, and solely mine. Any form of repetition or clone of this work can result in criminal charges.

Please do not copy my works. Thank you and enjoy!