Welcome

Hello. My name is Lucy, and I am a pansexual, cisgender, American, young teen girl who is here for you. This book is for you. If you are a transgender boy who has not yet come out to his parents and is constantly being misgendered, this book is for you. If you are a bisexual girl whose boyfriend just asked you an inappropriate question because he doesn't understand your sexuality, this book is for you. If your pronouns are "they/them", but no one uses them, this book is for you. If you are an ally, this book is for you (and feel free to ask us all questions XD). It's the month when we have a festival dedicated to celebrating ourselves and each other. You are who you are. You love who you love. Don't let what anyone says change you, because no one can be a better you than you. Don't give up on yourself.

   As a community, we have made some great progress in society, but the fight isn't over yet. Instead of pushing each other down, we need to pull each other up.

Now for the fun stuff . . .

   In honor of Pride Month, I decided to start yet another book. This is designed to help people become more comfortable with themselves, connect with other L.G.B.T.Q.+ people, etc. If you find something relatable, vote for it. If you find something inspiring, vote on it. *gets really lazy* Vote on stuff. Also, if I get anything wrong or miss something, teach me. I'm still learning and would love to know more. If you follow me, I will follow you and give you a shout out. *le cri* I NEED FRIENDS!!!!!

Guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, welcome to L.G.B.T.Q+ SURVIVAL GUIDE . . .