My Parents

^My Dad

So this is the part were you learn my parents story and how they met.

So here we go and so you know it is sadly extremely cliche.

I am going to have it in my mom and dad's point of view

-----------------------------------------------------------

Margie's POV

As I wiped down the countier I heard the bell on the door ring.

Since I have to say it everytime the bell rings I know by heart to say " Hey welcome to Mike's Grill sit anywhere you like and I will be with you in a minute."

I look up to see the employees from Jackson EMC going and sitting in one big booth.

I walk over and introduce my self to them for the thousandth time and look straight at Joey Nix.

I have been crushing on Joey since I got the job here he comes in every day at 4:30.

"Hey I am Margie and I will be your waiter. So what do you want hot stuff?" I asked Joey pointing my pen at him, taking out my note pad.

"Hey I would like six chicken wings just like my six carrot wedding ring." He stated very cockly I might add.

I know what he was talkimg about so I looked down at his hand to see that he was not wearing a ring.

When I looked up I felt my face grow hot but, ignored it to take the rest of the orders.