Oneshot

"Finally. I'm home alone" Danny sighed.
He stretched out on the couch to unwind. He looks over to see (y/n) with sleepy eyes waking up. Messy hair and all.
"Damn... she's here." He looked at all of her features. Beautiful (h/c) hair, big, innocent   (e/c) eyes. And skin that felt heavenly to the touch. She stretched and looked over to Dan's direction. He quickly changed his gaze to the wall nearby. That didn't fool you at all. Fuck she caught me. He thought panicked.
He looked back over and saw you... differently. Shit how come I've never noticed how hot she was." He thought.
He gets up and walks over to you with a smile tugging on his lips. You two meet eyes and the gaze lingers, your lips form a beautiful smile and you wink at him seductively.
" Hmmm, what do you want to do right now (y/n)?" He whispers in your ear.
You feel suddenly aroused and bite your lip and laugh a little. You inch closer to his face, admiring his features. He tilts your head and you meet in a passionate kiss. He moans huskily and reaches and runs his fingers through your hair, pulling slightly. Arousing you further. You sit up and do the same thing to his hair. He moans again and pulls your legs around his waist so your straddling him. He picks you up and sets you down on the bed kissing you hungrily you lay on your back and arch it and moan loudly. Danny reaches underneath your shirt and gropes your boobs slowly but endearingly. He unclips your bra and lifts your shirt off and tosses them off somewhere. He continues kissing you, swiping his tongue on your bottom lip as you open your mouth. You continue your French kiss as Dan pinches your nipples hard you let out a breathy moan.
" Mmm (y/n)..." he says deeply and out of breath.
He takes his hands off of your nipples and moves them to tease your pantyline. Pulling it, almost taking them off. Danny starts sucking on your boobs leaving hickeys all over them. You were in pure ecstasy as Dan starts to rub your clit through your panties.
"So wet and all for me?" He playfully asks.
All you could do was moan and say his name. He gives his iconic smirk and grips your panties with his teeth and pulls them off, throwing them somewhere else. He goes down on you, tasting your sweetness moaning into it. The vibrations of his voice pushing you over your limit as you can feel your first orgasm approaching. You run your fingers through his hair and pulling hard. His giant fingers reaching around your thighs and massaging them in the process.
"Oooooh Dan I'm close, please go faster!!"
You feel his lips curve up as he stops completely. You groan in frustration and close your eyes. When you open them shortly after Dan had removed his boxers and you see his fully erect manhood. You meet eyes again, you've been waiting for this moment for awhile. You were ready, more than ready to feel him inside you. You spread your legs wider and he bites his lip he practically jumps on top of you. He was being aggressive and you loved it. He pinned your wrists and arms above your head tight. You moaned as he teased your entrance with his tip, grinding against him. You force yourself more onto his dick and heard him moan the loudest you've ever heard him before. Your arousal was at its peak. He starts roughly thrusting into you. Your walls were getting used to this feeling as pure pleasure overcame you. His long soft hair was in your face but you enjoyed every bit of it. He left long hard kisses up and down your neck and chest leaving you a moaning mess. His hands still latched on your wrists, suddenly let go and you immediately brought them to his back and raked your nails up and down it. You knew you were making marks but hearing his sexy groans let you know that he was loving it as much as you were. You could feel his manhood growing inside you, reaching further in you. Suddenly he hits your g-spot and you yelp and moan arching your back intensely. Dan moans and begins lightly biting your neck and upper chest. His dick getting harder you can feel him almost climaxing. He thrusts faster and faster, close to inhumanly. You never knew this was in him. He seemed to crave everything desperately from you and you felt the same. Everything from his iconic smile to his long sexy hair and the little bit of scruff that you loved to see on him. He was the perfect human being. You heard him groan and grunt telling you he was close and you told him to pull out. He chuckled and seductively grinned at you. A couple more thrusts later and you felt his dick rapidly ripped from your walls and you closed your eyes. Only moments later you heard him release a long heavy moan.
"OH (y/n)!!! " he yelled.
A hot, sticky substance splattered across your chest and boobs. Slowly dropping down to your nether regions. It felt so good.
He collapsed beside you on the comfy bed and everything was perfect.
"I think I love you (y/n)..." he sleepily murmured.
"I love you too, you dork. " you cupped his face and closed your eyes. Short while later you hear him softly snore and fall asleep listening to his heart beat.