Chapter 1

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Camila groaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, preparing herself for a long, hard day at school.

You see, Camila is a victim of bullying by the one and only Austin Mahone and his little minions. She thought coming out would be okay. It was with her mother, but school was the polar opposite.

She hopped into a quick shower, singing 'One Direction' while brushing her hair, and she dried herself off. She picked out a quick outfit which persisted of light blue jean shorts, a white crop top, and white boots.

 She picked out a quick outfit which persisted of light blue jean shorts, a white crop top, and white boots

7:18 am

"LOVE YOU MAMI!" Camila called as she ran out the door and into her car. 

She started the engine and took off down the street towards her school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CHANCHO!" Dinah called from the school's entrance, causing all eyes to turn her way. She quickly flipped them off, telling them to mind their business and ran towards Camila.

"How's your first day of 12th grade?" Dinah asked Camila, a little too excited.

"Um I just got here, ask me again later." Camila replied with a little giggle while walking with Dinah into the school.

She heard a low "Shit" come from beside her and she turned around to come face to face with Dinah looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Chanch, Ally needs me to go meet her at the library, wanna go?"

Camila replied with a small No, Telling Dinah that she'll be fine on her own and that she could handle herself.

Camila continued walking to her locker. She was shot a few Dirty looks here and there, but otherwise It was a good walk.

As she rounded the corner where her locker was, she ended up seeing a girl leaning up against her locker with a leather jacket on, and a girl standing beside her.

She had Jet Black hair, Pale white skin, Piercing green eyes, and HOLY FUCK SHE WAS LOOKING AT CAMILA.

Camila, although freaking out on the inside, continued to stare at the girl against her locker until she finally reached the 2.

"May I help you?" The pale girl said looking at Camila with a smirk.

"Uh yeah, you're on my locker. Can you please move?" Camila replied, clearly annoyed.

Now normally, Lauren wouldn't let anyone talk to her like that, but this girl must not have known who she was.

"Do you know who I am?" Lauren asked Camila who was still waiting for Lauren to get off her locker.

"No, and I don't want to." Camila said rolling her eyes and huffing. "Move."

Lauren stared at the girl for about 5 more seconds before saying "Lets go Mani."

She started to walk off, but before Camila could even open her locker, Lauren came back.

"By the way," Lauren continued, smirking. "Nice ass." She finished with a wink while Camila stood there frozen, replaying In her mind what happened.

A/N

What Lauren did to Camila, happened to me yesterday....

Until we meet again......