1

+Alex+
"Ha! 10-8! I beat your ass!" Hayes shouted in my face. "Shut up baby 2k I let you win" I say sticking out my tongue at him. "Yea ok" he rolled his eyes.

I got the basketball from him and started to dribble it around and made a basket.

"Aye what time is it?" I ask him since my phone was inside. He took out his phone "3:26" he said looking at me.

"Ugh where is she?" I ask/say to myself
"Where's who?" He asked "Malu" I say. He raises an eyebrow "My little sister. About your age" "Oh"

I sighed knowing she's probably at the store buying more candy. She eats a lot but somehow doesn't gain weight.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After another round of basketball, Malu still hasn't came. She never comes this late. I look in distance to see a small body figure walking this way and then I notice it's Malu.

"What time is it now?" I ask "3:57" he said

She looks at me as she reaches the front yard. "Where were you!?" I ask looking at her then at what she is wearing. "And what are you wearing!?"

"Chill" she said "i got detention for rest of the week" she said shrugging "What!? Why!?" I asked. This girl. "Out of dress code. Top to 'revealing' and shorts to 'short'" she said.

+Malu+
"Out of dress code. Top to 'revealing' and shorts to 'short'" I said.

I saw a boy dribbling a basketball. I jogged towards him and stole it from him and did a between the leg dribble and made a basket.

"You could of at least ask for it and not steal it" he said rolling his eyes. "If I would have asked you wouldn't have given to me me dumb ass" I snapped raising my eyebrows. I look at Alex "Ya me voy a meter (I'm going inside now)" I tell him "Esta bien (ok)" he responded.

I glared one more time at the blue eye boy and walked inside.

When I got inside I did my homework and well asleep on the couch but woke up thirty minutes later by Alex and his friend yelling while playing call of duty.

"Cállate a la chingada" (shut the fuck up)

"Language" My brother yells still looking at the tv screen.

"Look whos talking" I mumble as he yells "Fucking bitch" at Hayes when He shot him.

With that I just drifted back to sleep. But I woke up a couple hours later when I felt someone bringing back to my bed.

When I opened my eyes I sae that it was just my brother so I fell asleep once again but not after I heard him day good night and leave my room.