Skin Deep Beauty

As my eyes finally adjusted to the heavy darkness, I found myself in a damp, morrid concrete room, which I assume to be a basement. To my right is a long metal table with assorted saws, screws, knives, and plyers.

Looking to my left I see my wife, or what was left of her. From what I could see her head had been completely removed from her body and placed atop a wooden stick, Hair melted completely off . Her eyes seemed to have been gouged out and as I look closer they appeared to be replaced by bright, white golf balls, her mouth sewn into an immortal smile.

A sudden stench entered my nostrils that made me cringe. I began twisting my arms, noting that my hands were tightly wrapped and bleeding. Forcing my eyes unto her body I watched in agony as blood continued to trickle down from slits on her breasts. Both of her arms had been torn off by a saw and her entire stomach had been knawed into, leaving her guts strewn onto the cold, merciless floor. I turn to vomit, realizing nothing came out except the sounds of my wails. Looking further I saw that the toenails of both her feet were ripped off and had salt caked onto them, most likely before death.

I began thinking. How did I get here? I was able to remember what I was doing before waking up here.

I was with my wife, Cheryl. We were honeymooning at Rome. We had just left from a meal at Vertout Lé Amõre and were headed to our hotel. Ugh my acheing head, I have to focus! I thought walking would be more romantic than taking a taxi. When in Rome right? We passed an alley, then everything went black.

Suddenly, the door upstairs opens. The silhouette of a large man covers most the doorway. His steps downwards become louder forcing my head to pound.

I'M NOT READY!