But that's when I worry the most

Title: But Thats When I Worry The Most

Category: Games » Pokémon

Author: Maymist

Language: English, Rating: Rated: T

Genre: General/Romance

Published: 08-28-09, Updated: 08-29-09

Chapters: 1, Words: 1,606

Chapter 1: Chapter 2

Dawn's Point Of View

I was on my way to Sun Shore City; along with the others. I've got to admit; I'm getting pretty nervous about the Grand Festival. Truthfully, I don't think I'm going to have a chance at all. Well, I usually sometimes always miss the first rounds in contests, however; I must believe in myself, and my Pokemon. I do know my Pokemon can do it, but I know that I'm not ready for all of this.

My usually saying is 'no need to worry' but as my Mother says, that is when I usually worry the most. Now I know why Mom would always say that whenever I said, 'no need to worry.'

All three of us had just arrived to our destination.

" Hey Dawn! Look at that poster over there!" Ash stated, as he ran to this huge brick wall, along with a posted planted on it.

My two male companion's eyes were glued to the poster. It's a shame, since Ash is the one who told me about this poster, and now they are blocking my view.

Just great.

" Hey! They are having a tournament today for Pokemon Coordinators, to train their Pokemon. But it also says that any kind of trainer can join as well." Brock told me, I nodded excitedly.

I adjusted my body between them to look at the poster; I read it.

Fate Of The Trainings

Coordinators! Trainers!

Come to our special training today!

Learn how to bring the beauty out of yourself, and your Pokemon.

Also you shall learn your inner strength, of you and your Pokemon.

You shall be randomly tagged up with a partner, and challenge other participates together.

This opportunity is once in a life time!

Meet new people, and new Pokemon.

This is about a five day program, so if you join, make sure to pack your belongings trainers and coordinators!

Our cabin's that you will be sleeping at, are pretty luxurious to all of your needs.

You shall have one roommate, and that roommate is your partner.

Not to mention that there shall be a dance on the last day of this program.

Don't turn back now.

Prizes shall be won.

If you wish to participate, please go to Sun Shore City park at noon.

Thank you.

" Awesome! It also says that this training shall enhance my coordinating skills! I should be able to win my fifth ribbon after this! Not to mention a dance?! How romantic! I wonder who I will get paired up with?!" My sapphire eyes sparkled, as I clasped my hands together.

" I sure am pumped up! Right Pikachu?!" Ash clenched his fists, peering his hazel eyes to his yellow mouse Pokemon on his shoulder.

" Pika!"