INTRODUCTION

OBARAI FAMILY

RADHA OBARAI (Dadi)---- she is the head of obarai family. She is very  caring  about  her  family. She is  very  good  in  nature. She follows the traditions as well as be modern.

TEJ SINGH OBARAI ---- elder son of radha  obarai.He is the head of obarai industries. He always show attitude. He is always jealous about his brother son shivaya as he had no son only had one daughter.

JHANVI OBARAI ----wife of tej singh obarai.bada bahu of obarais.she is well educated and came from well settled family.but after marriage she had became housewife.

SHAKTI OBARAI -----younger  son of radha obarai. Younger brother  of tej.He is not talented as his brother tej.He only goes to office and come to hime and obey his brother words the most.

PINKY OBARAI ---- wife of shakti  obarai. Chotta bahu of radha obarai. She always dreams  of only his son shivay.She is always blame all the family of every  thing.

SHIVAY SINGH  OBARAI ----  Only Son of Shakti-Pinky.He is always be in business world. He had no time even to talk to his family. He is the business icon.Girls fall for his name only.

SIRI OBARAI ----- Daughter of Tej-Jhanvi.She is treated as princess of obarai. But Tej is upset for having a daughter instead a son like shivay.Siri always dreams  of  her prince  charming.

            Obarais living in Mumbai.

GOENKA FAMILY

RAM PRASAD  GOENKA ---- Head of the goenkas.He established Goenka group of companies.He is kind in nature.

TULASI GOENKA ----Wife of ram prasad goenka. She is also kind in nature but she had done one mistake years bofore.She always feel guilty for that.

MANISH GOENKA ---- Only son of ram and tulasi. He is the CEO of goenka companies.He loved his first the most but due to some  reason he divorced her.He had again married.

LAXMI  DIXIT/GOENKA---- Ex wife  of manish goenka.she divorced manish due to some reason.

SWARNA GOENKA---- Second  wife  of manish  goenka. She loves  manish  the most but manish will not behave well with her.She treats Laxmis son as his own son and give first  preference to him in everything. She had also anoblther sonwho is 9years old.

KARTHIK GOENKA ---- Son of manish and laxmi .He had brought up by swarna.He treats swarna as his mother.He didn't know that his mother is laxmi.She had completed his studies and joined in Goenka company as MD.

ANIKA  DIXIT---- Daughter  of manish and laxmi.She doesn't  know about her goenka family.

SAHIL GOENKA ---- Son of manish-swarna .He is 9years old.He always jealous of karthik as all show more love to his bro then him

         Goenkas living in Mumbai.Goenkas and Obarais are family friends.

DIXIT FAMILY

LAXMI DIXIT---Ex wife of Manish goenka. She is the chair person of AD (Anika Dixit).She cares for her daughter very much.As she lost her son karthik.She didn't like Goenkas as they had taken her child from her.She was pregnant at the time of divorce. So she didn't inform anything about anika to Goenkas.

ANIKA DIXIT ----- Daughter of manish-laxmi  goenka.She is treated as princess of Dixit.She had just completed her .She always dreams of having a family. She didn't know about her family.

    Dixits are living in Delhi.Laxmi Dixit is the top most businesses lady in Delhi.

Hope guys.......... all would  like the introduction