Chapter 15

Irene's P.O.V

That same day...

That night...

I've finally bought a new camera! I got myself a Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR! Wee! It's expensive but definitely worth it! The moment i payed, i started taking photos. At random things and places. Of course, i took photos of Jae and SuJin. And photos of the 3 of us too.

I'm in love with how perfect the quality is! Didn't regret a thing. Heheh! So, by the way, we're in Jae's car, heading to Kim's restaurant. For dinner with Hee. While we were in the car, i was busy capturing everything. Be it my best friends side profile, the streets, the car next to us.

I'm just too in love. Hehehe! Once we've arrive, the carpark was empty. It's nice to take pictures here. I need one picture of myself, alone, with my little one. At this state, it's my 4th month. I told Jae to take the picture for me.

I stand in the middle of the car park, showing my left side a little, placing my left hand below my hump, supporting it a little, and looking at the hump, smiling to it. Jae counted from 1 to 3 and captured. "One more!" - she said. I chuckled. I did a different pose.

This time, i just smiled and made a peace sign. "Perfect! Alright change pose!" - Jae said.

"Stop it! Done! Stop!" - i exclaimed, laughing. Jae laughed. We walk together, to the restaurant. We took our seat first, since Hee is not here yet. Nah, he's not late. We arrive early. Huhu. We decided to wait for him and order together. Since he's paying. I look to the photo that Jae took earlier on.

My stomach looks big. But i like how it turns out. And the lighting was on point. I can see my hair colors well and i like it. It's light brown. Hehe. I'll transfer these photos to my laptop and keep it there.

"Hi!" - a guy said and took a sit next to me. It was Hee. We greeted him back.

"Why didn't you girls order anything?" - he asked.

"We decided to wait for you so we could order together." - SuJin said, smiling. Hee chuckled. The ahjumma who worked in the restaurant, walk to us as Hee was raising his hands. We're eating korean bbq. What can go wrong with this? Yas!

Hee added on hanwoo too. And some naengmyeon. Once it's all done, the food have arrive. I'm just damn happy! Jae was about to pick a meat with her chopstick but i smack her hand. "Ah what is wrong with you?" - she asked, frowning.

"Wait. I wanna take a picture." - i said, giving a small laugh. She shook her head while i heard Hee laughed. I grab my camera, taking a picture of the whole table, from the top. Once I'm done, we started digging in.

"So girls, how old are you?" - Hee asked.

"We're all 23 (korean age) years old." - SuJin answered.

"Ah really? Looks like you girls are my noona." - he said. My eyes widen.

"How old are you then?" - i asked, eyes still widen.

"Just a year younger, 22 (korean age)." - he answered. Ah~ no wonder when i see him, it makes me feel like I'm older. Which i am.

"Oh~ sokay, you don't need to call us noona. We don't really like it." - Jae said. It's true. You know Min? She's the same age as Jungkook and she should call me unnie. But i told her not to. It's weird. I know her long enough and we're buddies.

"So, which school are you from?" - i asked.

"Oh I'm not schooling anymore. I'm working with my dad's company." - he said, smiling.

"Oh what company is that?" - Jae asked.

"More to constructions i can say. Lots of projects all around the world." - he said. It reminds me of the Shim's company.

"Interesting. Any company that is challenging, i mean like very greedy about the place and always wants to win a proposal?" - i asked. He nodded.

"Lots. But the most that gets on my nerves at times is Duo Mihs Company. They are damn greedy." - he explained. I smirked to myself. It's the Shim's company. I smirked because i still can't get over their greediness. I chuckled a little, shaking my head. I'm not hurt by his words.

What he says are damn true. "Why?" - Hee asked.

"Just be more greedier when you're fighting with them for a proposal." - i gave an advice.

"Go harsh and make more ideas. They'll lose definitely." - i add on. I look to Jae and SuJin and they gave me a look. Like saying what is wrong with me. They know thats the Shim's company. I don't mean no harm to the Shim's. I want them to learn too. No, i don't want them to go bankrupt. I want them to at least lose a project, losing millions of money.

They won too much. People are hating on them. I don't hate them, i want them to learn. "You've fight with them for a proposal before?" - Hee asked. I nodded.

"Yupp. And my company won the project." - i said. Yeah i won. By leaving the family. I smiled. After we're done, Hee payed for everything. We head out of the restaurant and walk to the car park. As usual, I'm obsessed with my camera. Taking photos of my best friends from the back, walking.

And also Hee's back. He turn his head, to look at what I'm doing. I press the shutter and got his jawline. It was on point. Once we've arrive to my car, we thanked him again. "Oh, Irene noona, can i talk to you for a while?" - he asked.

"We'll wait inside." - SuJin said, getting in Jae's car and closing the door. Jae got in her car too and closed the door.

"What is it?" - i asked.

"Are you free tomorrow, noona?" - he asked.

"Umm.. Yeah. Why?"

"Great. I wanna ask you out. To go to the movies and maybe have lunch?" - he said, smiling. He knows he's handsome okay. Staph.

"Oh. Sure." - i said, smiling.

"Ah but noona i -" - he said and paused.

"What? You said sure? Yes?" - he asked, widening his eyes. I nodded.

"Why?" - i asked. He shook his head, smiling.

"Okay noona. Thanks." - he said, smiling. He took out something from his pocket. A pen and a paper. He wrote down something and pass the paper to me. I grab it and take a look. His number.

"Call me, tomorrow." - he said. I nodded, smiling.

"Annyeong noona." - he said again.

"Stop calling me noona. Irene will do." - i said. He nodded. He awkwardly wave to me, and walk away. I can see his shyness hahha. I got in Jae's car and she started driving. And obviously Jae and SuJin heard everything. They just acted like they didn't. They should be actors I'm telling you.

They got excited because i said yes to Hee's idea tomorrow. Why did i say yes? I want to give him a chance. I wanna see if my heart could accept him. I wanna know if my heart will open for him. Let's see, tomorrow.

----------------------------------
Ain't Friday but heyyyy~! It's one of my king birthday huhu! Just wanna tell yall that I am left with a few more chapters for Hoseok's fanfic! Once i am done with his, i will update this fanfic very frequently! So do look out for that!

생일축하해요 종대 오빠! Happy Birthday Chenchen! Always blessing our ears with his awesome voice and slayin with his high notes! Hope you have a great day! Love ya😘🎉

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

21/9/17, 21st September 2017, 첸의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon💕