The Purpose of Education

Education is an important thing. It's the way we slowly try to improve everything through every generation, Education, with its result of Knowledge brings Humanity closer to bigger things. Every person no matter, if they look alike or talk alike they still have different knowledge depending on their experiences. What have they gone through? What did they do? Some people go through tough times, like without a home, or without food. But even though they don't go to school they still are educated or get educated, through everything they touch, and everything they feel. They learn what they eat, why they eat it, how to walk, how to speak their language.

There are places like Northbrook, where there's a big school, bringing in people who have enormous amounts of Knowledge. Where they've seen many things and want to share it with other people and add it to what they already know. Expanding their knowledge even bigger and expanding it, from generation to generation. That's education. It's just people willing to talk about their experiences. Add it to the perspectives of others so that in the future, it gets bigger and bigger.

Education in different countries has education as a need instead of something that is recommended. It is something that can't be wasted because the faster you get to the enormous amounts of Knowledge, the faster our brains will be extraordinary. Because Humans only use about 10% of their knowledge anyway. If we have a very big amount then eventually 10% would be a lot more.

Education is hard work. People put in the time for their future, for a job, for a good life/ afterlife and everything in between. Education is a gateway to a place with a billion doors, and opportunities as you go through life.