Talking About My Past

Well Before I Start the Real Story, I Will Talk About My Past, My Old Character. 

  Its Was In 2013 When I Created My Character, I Lived With His Name In My Mind, I Can't Tell The Name Because He Is Dead Now, My Friends Every Called Me By "MR" This Character Had a Long "Life" Nice Friends and a Beautiful "Girl-Friend" Lets Just Say It... Because... "Game Characters" Not Humans.

  It was The Prince Of Darkness, The Evil Soul With a Good Part... Now he's a villain for certain people, along with my name Yes I am considered a Villain for Someone It Had Much Oc's Original Character  and Now Everyone Is Dead. Yes.. Maybe I Will Try Revive Them Along With MR... Maybe MR And The King Of Hyper Death Should be good Friends... Anyways I Dunno.

For Now I am Not Ready To Get the King Of Blah Blah You Know, My Principal Character... MR Its a Old "Friend" To Me... But... Its The Life. And In This Text I Will Get My Revenge Of My Old Character. Be Sure Of It.

Well This All For Now... This Is A Bit Of My Old Character Story... I Will Tell a Bit More In The Story, Anyways! Hope you a Good  Morning/Night ( Because I Work in the Night, Wake Up In the Morning in 7:30 AM, Go To My School and Back In 11:30 I Get to My Home and Sleep.. So I Dunno What Is the "Day" ... Just Kidding. ) 

BYE!