Angels In the Weeping - Prince Eric!Jaehyun

You made it your life's mission to ruin that bratty princess' life. Her beauty merely irked you; in fact that didn't bother you at all. It was her voice of all things; Ariel's melodic voice could enchant anyone, even a coral. Even the mainland Prince. You had your eyes out for him, from the day the storm hit. You watched his unconscious body tumble into the salty waters of the sea. You wanted to help him, but it went against your morals. That was until the princess saved him, your anger fumed at the sight. You watched from afar as her emerald tail sloshed against the waves and onto the nearing beach. You heard her voice; the one you so desired. Your anger rose as she returned to the water, her body gliding with the warm waters. You thought of the Prince, how he was destined to be with a princess, much like the bratty one you despised. You looked down at your body, your large belly stretched against your raven tunic, your tentacles floating as though they had a mind of their own; he wouldn't want you. A Cecaelia you were, a monster in the eyes of the merfolk; the forbidden fruit no one truly wanted.

You floated around your cauldron, figuring out how to get her voice; to no avail. You thought about how you would describe it to in a conversation, but the only company you had was the writhing polyps outside your abode. You took pride in the polyps, the plants writhing as if they couldn't fulfill their promise. You chuckled, as that's exactly why they were there; your fingers brushed against their corally limbs, shying away from you. You smiled at them, bearing your giant fangs. They seemed to scurry into themselves, tiny screeching sounds echoing. You sighed, moving back into the darkness of your sweet home. Your pet eels hissed and moved against each other, electricity sparking off their tails. They whispered amongst each other, cackling and mumbling. You wondered what they were saying, when they suddenly bolt up; slithering through the gentle waves of the cavern. You guessed they sensed danger, gone to take care of it; their loyalty something you were proud of too. They were your friends, telling you about the world outside your territory, about the still glistening city of Atlantica; the reason reside into the carcass of a worse monster. You brood about the times you were King Triton's advisor, banished for practicing dark magic against the King's orders.

You heard the hissing again, along with the silent whispers of your wonderful pets; maybe here to tell you of a way infiltrate and bring down King Triton and his pesky family. You sensed their arrival, but felt the presence of something too... pure. You smirked evilly, knowing EXACTLY who was walking through your front door.

"Come in, come in, my child,"  You sad as you emerged through the darkness of your hiding spot, seeing the poor princess hesitate to enter. You tsked, shaking your head in disapproval,

"We mustn't lurk in doorways, it's rude," you sneered, "you might question your upbringing" you turned your head away, taking a seat by your vanity. You admired your purple complexion, running your long fingernails through your hair. Your pets swam their way back to you, perching themselves next to you endearingly.

"Now you're here because you have a THING for this Prince fellow," you chuckled as your rubbed gel in your hair, the princess standing silently. "Not that I blame you," you turned back towards her, your heartbeat increasing in speed. Now was the time. "He is quite a catch, isn't he?" you exclaimed, cooing at the enamoured princess. You sighed, picking up your lip paint; the blush red the perfect color.

"Now, Angel Fish, the solution to your problem is simple," You stated, painting your lips to perfection. You smacked your lips together, glowing in your self-vanity. "The only way to get what you want... is to become a human," you eyed Ariel through the mirror, watching her stoic expression change into one of shock. She moved towards you slowly, knowing what she was getting herself into. "C-can you do that?" she questioned, her fingers itching her palms; she was REALLY falling into the trap herself. You wanted to compare her to a dolphin, one that glided with the ocean as one, living harmoniously with nature; but doesn't know when they could fall into a trap. You turned towards her again, watched her fall into herself.