chapter one : rita

Rita, ("the killer emo" as people would call her) suffered from depression mostly from being bullied at school. She was an ordinary 15 year old but she had a love for rock music which she got from her father hunter, her dream was to attend a rock concert. Her mum (Leah) sadly passed away when she was only 7 which also led to her depression.

Monday morning,

Today us Rita's first day back at school after the weekend her alarm would usually buzz 6:20 but instead at 5:00 she was woken up by something different today it was her phone buzzing repeatedly it . She was receiving many texts from an unknown number so she unlocked the phone with her password 280305 which was the date her mother died. She quickly opened those texts to see the messages saying...

"Your mothers alive!!"

"Meet me in the woods behind the school car park after school at 4:37pm"

Many questions where buzzing in her head like who was this? Why tell her 8 years after her mother's death? And was this a trick? She quickly realised she was going to miss the school coach if she didn't leave in 40 mines it was already so she quickly decided to change in to her daily outfit which was an black denim skirt and black opaque tights finished off with her black patterned tank top , pain black Chelsea boots and choker. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and put a touch of eyeliner in hr water line ran downstairs grabbed a pack of ready salter crisp (her favourite) and left. Managing to catch her coach.

As the day passed the questions kept rushing through her head. After a long school day she decided to be brave and left the school running hiding before anyone would catch a glimpse of her. Her mother always told her to be careful of what she believed in and to know who was tricking her.