The Special One

This is the new book/writing I will post on here. I don't really have a regular update day yet, but I will let you guys know!

Main Idea:

After the son or daughter's 13th birthday, at the end of the month they are assigned a class, a necklace, and a ring personalized to them.

      The ring depends on your birth month, and it's gem stone color. All rings are different with enhancers to give you more power in your class.

     Your class depends on many things. Your orneto sees you every year since you were born. The orneto takes notes of your behavior, attitudes, your favorite activities, etc and puts them all into account when picking your class. Every little detail on how you act is crucial to the class deciding process. Even saying that though, you have to act like yourself instead of taking on traits that would persuade the orneto into putting you into another class. It wouldn't help anyway, as the orneto can see straight through your facade.

      There are 7 classes; Wizards, Ornetos, Sermafs, Zeerbs, Hasloks, Dulaibs, and Tarstes.

    Wizards cast spells and make potions.

    Ornetos give the kids their class.

    Sermafs work in everything in nature.

    Zeerbs work as craftsman and miners.

    Hasloks are the scholars, they learn science, math, literature, etc, that the kids don't learn in their earlier years

    Dulaibs are constructors.

    Tarstes work in art.

      Your necklace's color and symbol also depend on your class. The class symbol is engraved into the necklace and colored according to your birthstone. Your ring and necklace should be the same color. Your necklace shows that you are of that class and let's them know whether or not to give you the privileges of the class. 

     Your son or daughter goes to school from age 5 to 13 learning the basics to surviving, and basics in math, science, literature, and social studies. After you have turned 13, the end of the month there is the Drawing. The Drawing is when the head orneto tells you your class. After learning about your class, you get one week of packing, spending time with your family and saying goodbye to everyone to go train with a master of your class. You can see your family every year on your birthday until 18. Then you are free to take 3 months off in any order.

   Everyone has a place in the world and must study to help it in some way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there it is, the basics to the story that I will update to every once and a while. Tell me if I should continue!