Dear Crush

Dear crush

Hello, how are you? I beat you don't remember me any more even though we've met before and my friend introduce me to you. I think that was the greatest day i ever had. The moment you said hello and say your name while I'm looking to your eyes and you too.

Your so kind, down to earth ,intelligent,gentlemen, have a sense of humor and unlike other guys you don't have any vices like drinking nor smoking.

I also add you in fb and you accepted my friend request.Then I discover that day you have a gf. But its ok because what i feel is just admiration.

I don't intend to hurt nor harm you and your gf well sometimes i pray that your relationship with her will end up soon and you look at me and fall inlove. But my best friend say that is not a good idea bec. that's a rebound. And i know she's right about that.

That will only hurt me especially i don't have any experience to be in relationship and i'm still immature.

From the day i first saw you i know to my self that you will never like me. 

Because compare to all women of your life i'm just nobody. I know your not a womanizer it is normal that you still have a crush that looks like anne curtis, an ex who is so sophisticated and popular and your gf who i think gorgeous base on fb pic you two have.

I know someday i will find someone like you or if not better than you. I'm not bitter actual your my inspiration for this and i feel great that their is still a person like you who is not just good looking outside but also inside

I hope your gf will not hurt you not unlike your ex who broke your heart.

P.S: I'm not a stalker.

Sincerely yours,

ADMIRER