Mine

-Joey's POV-

I was getting ready for a challenge with Shane. We were going to do the tin can challenge today and I was excited to see Shane. I had a serious crush on him. I knew it would never happen because he has Lisa he is obviously deeply in love with her. I wanted her out of the picture. She didn't deserve him. I did, I need Shane, I want it to be just me and Shane... forever.

-Shane's POV-

Joey is coming over today and I was excited to see him. I haven't seen him in forever! I've been really busy with my movie and I was planning on asking Lisa to marry me. I was stress on legs.

-Joey's POV-

I was outside his house. I checked myself in the reflection of a dirty puddle. I couldn't really see myself so I threw a little fit and pulled out my phone to see myself. I looked at the screen of my phone and saw my face. I smiled at my own reflection and laughed. I finally rang the doorbell and waited for Shane to answer.

"Hi Joey!" a sweet, familiar voice exclaimed.

I turned around and saw Lisa getting out of her car. I could feel my body fill with rage.

"Hey Lisa!" I said with a forced smile.

"Whaddya doing back so early?" I asked with a bit of sass in my voice.

"Well, I wanted to see you and Shane filming. When you guys get together, it's so funny", she replied without hesitation.

"Hm. Well can you open the door? Shane still didn't answer". I asked.

"Oh! Sure! Sorry", she said quickly.

How does Shane love her? She is so awkward and that yellow top does not go with them purple sweatpants.

What a mess! Ugh!

Lisa's POV-

Joey is giving me strange looks all of a sudden. I hope I didn't upset him because he is one of Shane's close friends and I wanted him to like me because, I never admitted it to anyone but I have a crush on Joey. He is just a perfect human being. I wanted to be with him but I couldn't leave Shane because it was coming up to our four year anniversary. I wanted to get him something nice but what if I don't really love him and I am meant to be with Joey?

I snapped back to reality to see a very impatient Joey standing in front of me with his arms crossed and his foot tapping.

"Are you going to open the door!?" he said angrily.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry", I said laughing.

I expected him to laugh but he looked really unimpressed.

"Just open the damn door!" he complained.

I put the key in the door and opened it to see Shane sitting on the couch with big headphones on and his laptop resting on his lap.

-Joey's POV-

Finally the little skankzilla opened the door. She wasn't even like alive for three minutes, I liked that.

-Shane's POV-

"Oh! Hey guys! I was watching Trisha Paytas' newest vlog... I'm really hungry now", I said rubbing my stomach.

Joey laughed.

"Someone's a hungry boy!'

We all laughed. I liked it this way. My favorite girl and my favorite boy. What else could someone ask for!?

-Joey's POV-

Shane was so adorable. Whenever I saw his face, I feel all warm inside.

I still couldn't believe that he's not my boyfriend but Lisa's?!

"Are you ready to shoot!?" I asked nearly forgetting why I came.

"Oh yeah! I nearly forgot! First let me put on some pants!" he replied, jumping quickly off the couch and running to the bedroom.

He was so cute! Soon we'll be together. I promise Shane. Soon you'll be all mine.