What if everything had been different?

Chapter 1- the white haired Hanyou.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha

Kagome was engulfed in blue lights an then lightly hit the well ground. She looked around seeing that everything was nearly the same, only thing that was different was was some vines growing into the well. Looking up Kagome knew she wasn't home, instead of a dark building it was a starry night sky.

Kagome grabbed a vine and began climbing up to the top. She got out of the well and started exploring the area looking for something familiar. The first thing she found in the dark was the shadowy forum of a large tree, and began running toward it.

**** 

Inuyasha sniffed the air smelling the scent of an unfamiliar human. He could have just brushed it off because it was only a traveler, but something about this human didn't sit right with him. Inuyasha began running to the sacred tree seeing a girl with weird clothing and semi pail skin running with a hopeful look on her face 

**** 

Kagome made it to the tree a bit out of breath from running. She walked up to it and touched the tree, feeling the familiar bark. 

'No fence around or even trimmed grass' Kagome thought to her self, siting down on the ground with he knees to he chest she finally realized she was no where near home. She began to tear with the thought but quickly wiped them away so that if anyone found her she wouldn't be thought as week. 

She put her head on her knees, when she heard the rustle of leaves in the shadows. "Who's there?" She yelled as she pinpointed where the notice had come from. 

Something growled and stepped out so that she could see him. He had a red kimono on and was shoeless, hi hair was white and had little dog hairs that matched his hair. His yellow eyes seemed cold to her but soft if he were to put down his sheild.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked me stepping closer and cracked his nuckles, "if you intend to hurt the village, don't think you will even get there."

Kagome stood looking him in the eyes, "I'm Kagome and I didn't even know there was a village near by." She said and peered up at the moon.'just a little longer and you won't be so vonrable' Kagome thought to herself as she brushed some dirt of her skirt and turned back to him, "where am I anyways?" 

"Your in Japan where else." Inuyasha said crossing his arms impatiently, "are you from the contentment?" 

"No I am from Tokyo, Japan, and where I'm standing is supposed to be where my family shrine is." Kagome said pointing around, and then pointed to Inuyasha, "and sense you know who I am, my i ask who you are?" 

"My names Inuyasha, I'm the one who guards the village from evil." Inuyasha said turning around before saying, "and if I find out you are evil I will not hesitate to kill you." He said and ran off to his hut at the outskirts of the village. 

Kagome let out a sight, "I'm not evil or at least I don't think I am" she mumbled to herself and started walking to the village Inuyasha had spoken of.

-------

My first story :) hope you like

-KeepMovingForwards