Skip

I'm different and it's okay. It's okay because people don't really notice me anyway. Well besides getting called names. Sometimes it's hard because I don't fit and that sucks. The other day someone cried over a dead cat but my life is so much more fucked up than just a dead cat. You see that's why I'm different I have real problems that I have to face. I'm an outcast with a fucked up life. Nobody care and nobody ever will. My life is a mess and nobody should get involved because they will be dragged into the mess of my life and the mess of my family. My life is just so fucked up I can even explain. Life is just hard and school is just worse. I just can't really take all of this a once but who cares. Yeah exactly nobody cares anymore about the girl that is  fucked up and has real problems. My parents have a good reputation in my town. So for me to be an "outcast" is against them and if I tell them that I'm an outcast they tell me that it just a phase and I will get over and that it is just a part of growing up. The kids at my school don't help that because they call me a rich bitch, and I'm a freak and so much more. So right now my life is just so amazing.

"Elizabeth Ann get your ass down here right now"
Oh fun that being what I wake to on Saturday. I get out of my bed and go downstairs​ to see my mother and father on the couch talking about me. My mom had a letter from the school in her hand. I go and stand right in front of them and look at the ground because I have not been going to school to avoid people so I already know I'm going to yelled at.
" Sit down now" my dad yells.
I sit down on the chair and look down again.
" Elizabeth Ann look at and tell me why you have not been going to school Now"  he yelled again.
I look up and just start to cry. Once I calm down I tell them that I get bullied and what people say about me and that I want to just leave and never come back. Once I'm done they don't have anything​ to say. My dad finally brakes the silence and says "If you really feel that way then we will take to a mental hospital because​ we know you don't get bullied and even if you do it's just a part of growing up so pick one you either get the hell over it or you go to a mental hospital." My mom chimes​ in and says " So what is your choice?" I don't say anything to them I just go back upstairs and shut the door. I barry my face in my pillow and cry I cry for so long I just cry myself​ to sleep. Why dose life have to be so hard and why dose it have to suck so bad. Mabey I'm crazy but this not just a phase because it's been going on since I was in 5th grade and right now I am in high school. I hate my parents and my teachers and all the kids at my school.  I have two really good friends but I don't​ really hangout​ with them anymore.

I go down stairs and face my parents and tell that I'm fine and that I made everything up and I was just trying to get their attention. I tell them this because they can never know how I really feel. When I go back to my room I lay down in my bed and I listened to music and drift off.