The Driving Instructor

_____________

One sunny morning, everything seemed positive until Alexandra Austin's mum broke the news to her daughter. There happens to be a murderer seeking refuge around the town she is living in. Rumour has it that they have a long list of people they want, in their case need, to murder.

The small family have to think of a plan if the murderer is to get any closer. Little did Alexandra know how close to home they actually were. She had to pass her driving test, and fast.

What will happen when Alexandra finds out that she is next on the cruel killer's list?

_____________

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CELEBRITY CAST. © 2014, K. ADAMS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS WORK CONTAINS MATERIAL PROTECTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL AND FEDERAL COPYRIGHT LAWS AND TREATIES. NO PART OF THIS WORK MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM K. ADAMS.

[A/N: so this is my new story! I've had this in my works for awhile now and I've really wanted to post it. Seeing as I just thought of a major plot twist yesterday, I'm posting it today. I'm so excited for my first mystery/thriller + kind of horror story. I promise this won't be cliche and the murderer won't be obvious :)

please leave a comment if you like the sound of this and will be an avid reader! Thank you!]