decisions decisions

"Ugh" I said and slung my arm out of the covers into the cold air in my room then turned off my alarm, it's was 7:00am, time for school.. I'd done my usual routine, get up, grab some breakfast, go upstairs pick an outfit for today I was thinking.. White shirt and high rise jeans, I brushed my long blonde hair, brushed my teeth and added some concealer to cover up any imperfections. Today was a trip, we were going to a rugby stadium.. Me and the girls only signed up for a laugh I waited around for my bestfriend Libby to come to my house so we could walk to school, when she arrived she was wearing a gorgeous jumper with a pair of patterned leggings, she had always been the fashion queen of the group.

"Ello, you ready?" She said poking her head around my door..

"Yeah one sec.." I was scrolling through twitter getting distracted.

"Megan! We're gonna be late hurry up you twat"

I laughed and locked my phone..

We walked out the door and made our way to our friend Daisy's house..

We knocked and we answered and she was standing there in her uniform,

"Um dais your in uniform.." I trailed off

"SHIT I completely forgot" she said spinning around and running up the stairs.

She'd always been quite dim but we loved her.

......

All three of us arrived at school meeting our friends, Talia, India and Elisha, our clique was reunited.

We walked into the hall it was just full of boys, we were surrounded.. "Wheeey look at these" Talia exclaimed she was the slut of the group not gonna lie, but we loved her.

We we're put in groups for the day, but being the only girls we were all split up in completely different groups. I was in group 3 I had my close friend Mackenzie we had been best friends for at least 3 years, but we grew apart because the boys he had hung round with had be major pricks, and here I was with him and the biggest prick of them all.. Max Gray. He was known to be a bit of a ladies man and a player definitely. And I had to spend the day with him..