Death is strange.

Death is weird and awkward. Sometimes you will know someone for the majority of your life, love and happiness creates a bond between the two of you. then one day, they just slip away; gone forever. They have just suddenly slipped through the cracks of life, and there soul and spirt leave there newly deceased body. they go farther out than heaven, someplace further than our universe. someplace where we didnt even know excisted. In most cases, there death cause physical and emoitional pain. The experience leaves scars just like falling off your bike as a child. This pain, just as scars are forever. You can slowly heal over time, but never fully recover. Explosions of emoition, just like the eruption of Vesuvius in pompeii or like the burning sensation, of the wildfire of Yellowstone. Images of the newly deceased flash in your mind, inside and out; the memories flow back, like the waves on the beach that they used to take you too. Time has passed, your body and mind has finally accepted that they are gone. You still think about them to this day, but your scars are slowly healing. They have lost there battle with life, now fight hard with yours, life is challenging you; stay and fight strong.