Frobiden Frouit

Hello! Hope you enjoy you crazy mofos..

------------

"So, Mr. Styles," you begin nervously as you pull away from the terminal, your knuckles turning white on the steering wheel, "I've been instructed to take you to your hotel-"

"Fuck what you've been 'instructed' to do," Harry interrupts, pushing his hood back and twisting in his seat to face you. Taken aback, you glance over and see a smile tugging at his full lips, his green eyes impossibly bright and slightly mischievous.

"Okay," you squeak, the car suddenly too small and the stale air too thick as you feel Harry's penetrative gaze sear through your blazer and thin cotton dress, "where do you want to go?"

"Just keep driving south, I'll let you know when to turn off," he replies as he relaxes with a deep sigh. He props his arm on the armrest between you, his fingers barely grazing your thigh with each bump in the road.

You drive for about an hour before exiting onto an unpaved road on the lush English countryside, pleasantly surprised at how honest and down-to-earth Harry Styles really is.

"Pull off here," he tells you as his hand slides closer to your inner thigh, your foot slamming on the brake at his dangerous touch.

"Yeah, I've done some crazy shit in my life, but there's one thing I haven't done yet," Harry murmurs as you hesitantly put the car in park, your legs parting as his fingers inch closer and closer to your pulsing sex.

Your mouth is full of cotton, and you barely register the click of your seatbelt being removed or the rolling hills and billowing willow trees before you as Harry shifts in his seat.

Harry's voice is low and raspy in your ear, your breath quickening as he drags a finger lazily up and down the wet fabric covering your slit. "I've never fucked a beautiful woman in a car before."

All it takes is his lips pressed to your cheek and you're ripping your blazer off as quickly as you can before climbing on top of Harry in the cramped passenger seat. He tastes like cinnamon and the sweetest forbidden fruit, his mouth warm and moving in perfect sync with yours.

Harry grips your thighs with such force that you bite down on his bottom lip, causing his moan to become trapped on your tongue and his crotch to roll sinfully against yours.

"Take me," you breathe into his mouth, your body overwrought with need for his, "fuck, Harry, take me now."

He darts his arms underneath you, and you lift your hips without removing your lips from his as he moves his jeans and boxers to his tattooed ankles.

You draw your panties to the side as you dampen your fingers with your juices before grasping Harry's thick cock, his erection throbbing hotly as your tight grasp slides from his shaft to his precum-soaked tip.

"I could get so fired for this," you whisper throatily, the company's "No Fraternizing With Clients" rule only now impeding your otherwise blissful thoughts.

"What's the fun in doing what you're told?" Harry muses as his hand covers yours, guiding you to your entrance as his teeth make your neck their playground.

You smile into Harry's wild curls, your eyes fluttering upon his hand stilling with his cock mere millimeters away from the point of no return. "Absolutely nothing."

Using his muscular shoulders for support, you slowly slide down his rock hard length. He exhales deeply, almost painfully, into your throat as you take himself in as far as your body allows.

Harry's shoulders tense and his deceptively strong arms envelop you completely, your breasts flush against his sculpted chest as you circle your hips around his buried cock.

Each movement incites a riot in your veins, your blood racing and heart pounding in time with Harry's panting and the waves of pleasure radiating from your nimble limbs.

You welcome the bruises sure to flourish on your jugular as you leave a less visible type of mark on Harry, sweat beading on your skin as you give him a ride he'll never forget.

"God yes, just like that," Harry grunts when you angle yourself forward, the car soon rocking with your fluid motions as he begins to fuck himself into your tight heat.

You can smell the intoxicating scent of his arousal fusing with yours and hear the wet, raw sounds of your sticky skin slapping against his repeatedly, relentlessly. Harry moves his palms to your waist as he slams into you rapidly, stars appearing behind your closed lids and fists grasping desperately at his hair.

"Please," you beg him, the rest of your sentence hushed by Harry's mind-blowing rhythm, "please."

You don't have to say anything more, as Harry's identical plea presents itself in the way he grits his teeth and scars your flesh with his insatiable desire. The fabric of your reality begins to split irreparably as your thighs sting with the unrelenting thrust of his hips, your cry strangled in your throat when your orgasm hits you full force.

Harry senses your walls holding his cock prisoner and slams his palm to the foggy window, knuckles locked on the glass as he curses loudly. You're trembling when he pulls out of your soaked slit and he strokes his length once, twice, before his cum stains your dress in thick, hot streams.

Harry rests his head against the seat, his cheeks pink and chest heaving, completely wrecked. You dip a finger into one of the white ribbons seeping into the peach-colored fabric and watch his eyes widen and dimples appear as you slip your fingertip into your mouth.