The New Titan

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:

I am going to start off from the last episode of the Teen Titans. If you haven't seen the last episode, here is what happened.

The Titans just got back from defeating the Brother Hood of Evil. The city has changed much since the last time they where there. They run into a new enemy, a strange white monster wearing a metal mask and it has the ability to become different materials. Also, Terra, the girl they thought was trapped in stone forever, has come back. Beast boy tries to get her to remember but her seems to have forgotten. But that's not all. Slade, their ache enemy, has come back. They thought they'd seen the last of him when they defeated Trigon.

That is where it ended. And that is where I'm going to start but first I'd like to introduce a new character. his name is Thysderandi. Thys for short. Here is his story.

He may look fourteen, but he is really over ten THOUSAND years old. This is why. Long, long ago, there was a little village where Thys lived. He was born with extraordinary powers. he had an amazing control over magic. This was because of his mother, Sythris, Mistress of Fear, Bringer of Death, and Goddess of Darkness. Thys's birth meant that she had to give up some of her power and give it to her son. But by doing so she also cursed him. By receiving such power, Thys was cursed to die. Slowly but surely, his power was killing him. But thys's dad had other plans.

On Thys's fourteenth birth day, he stole a cursed necklace from Sythris. When Thys put on this necklace he was cursed to live forever. When Sythris saw what had happened she became extreamly angery. She tried to kill Thys her self but the necklace not only cursed him but also protected him from her evil magic. and because she couldn't take her wrath out on Thys, she decided that she was going to take it out on his village. she destroyed the entire village. All except the ancient willow tree in the center of the village. This willow was an enchanted willow. It was protected from any dark magic. Thys, enraged by the destruction of his village, bound the witch to the roots of the willow tree.

And ever since, Thys has been studying every magic book, every scroll, every country for a way to break his curse, but no matter how hard he tried he could not break his curse.

Well that's all you need to know. Now to begin the story!!!