1 : Mornings

One - Mornings

   Liliann

I wake up to my alarm ringing loudly, echoing off the walls of my room, I groan and push my blanket off my body , stretching my limbs before slamming the clock off, I push my self off my bed and brush my teeth while pulling my hair into a ball and tying it.
As I made my way to the kitchen to start breakfast I notice Kris's door closed.

'This boy"

I temporarily ditch my coffee and swing open Kris's bedroom door to find him snoring away soundly. His class was starting in thirty minutes and he had a topic quiz to sit for.

"Rise and shine beautiful!" I open the curtains, letting the warm sunshine peak into his room, Kris groans and covers his head with a pillow, "Go away" I hear him grumble

Not today, bītch.

I pull the pillow from him-which miserably fails because he has more power in his arms then I have in one arm- "Kris, get up" he stays still, ignoring me. "Wakeup,wakeup,wakeup,wakeup"

"I'm up you little prīck!" He sits up looking annoyingly at me; "it's the seventh time I'm waking you up for your classes and for your tests"

He rolls his eyes, "Oh I'm sorry I don't wake up on time, please, don't expel me Madam Kelston" he sarcastically says before getting out of bed.

"Your sarcasm is as bad as your commitment to one girl" I say, grinning at my sleek comment. Mental high-five.