Missing Daddy Ricky

Baby,are you busy today?...it was Quen on the phone.

Not really.I just have to go the gym then I'm free the whole day.Why?..she asked back.

It's dad birthday yesterday.I wasn't able come with mom in visiting him yesterday.I wasn't feeling well kase.

Oh!Okay kana ba ngayon?..puno ng pag-aalalang tanong nya.Kaya pala hindi nito nasasagot ang mga text at tawag niya.Malamang maghapon itong tulog dahil nga may dinaramdam.

Yeah.I'm okay now.Pwede mo ba ako samahang bisitahin si dad?.

Of course. After my short workout I'll go straight there.Meanwhile, you take a rest again para mas bumuti yung pakiramdam mo..

Thank you Baby.I love you..

Napangiti siya sa sinabi nito.Her boyfriend never miss any chance of telling her I love yous'..

I love you too.See you later..

After nga nya'ng mag workout ay nagpahatid na sya sa bahay nila Quen sa Parañaque.

Hi Mama Bambi,..bati nya sa future mother-in-law nya.

Hello,Hopie...she greeted her back very fondly.They kissed each other on the cheeks.

Quen is on his room...nakangiting sabi nito.

Okay po.Puntahan ko lang..
She walked inside the house and went straight to her boyfriend's room.Super at home na sya sa bahay ng mga Gil.And Quen also on theirs.
She knocked first,pero kahit hindi pa sumasagot si Quen ay binuksan na nya ang pinto.As usual,nanonood nanaman ito ng YouTube.

Hi,Baby..his eyes were glowing upon seeing her.Yes,she assumed na dahil sa kanya kaya nagningning ang mga mata nito.

She walks toward him.She puts her palm on his forehead. Tinitingnan nya baka kasi may sakit pa ito.
Quen held her hand then guided it on his lips.

I'm okay now. You don't need to worry..he said then gently pulled her onto him.She fell on his hard chest.Agad siya nitong ikinulong sa mga bisig nito.Her arms seem to have a mind of their own.Kusang yumakap ang mga ito sa katawan ni Quen.

I missed you,Baby...his voice was a little husky dahil na rin siguro sa pagkakasakit nito.

I missed you too.Pero,Baby,baka you're forgetting why I'm here?..

He gave out a tiny laugh.

Of course I won't forget that...he kissed her lovingly on the tip of her nose then got off to bed.
He gently grabbed her on her waist then they went outside his room.

I missed you so much Dad.I hope you're proud of me.Of what I achieved and for what I am right now. I really wished you're still here,so you can meet this awesome lady besides me...Liza's eyes begun to cry as she heard him talking to his father as if he's still around.He really loves his father so much.
She can't help but to capture that moment.She kneeled besides him.Rest her chin on his shoulder then hugged him.Her tear fell when she saw him silently crying.

You're dad is very proud of you.I'm sure about that..she said to lighten him up.She lovingly cupped his face then kissed his tears away.

Thank you,Baby.I really wished you two have met each other.I know you'll get along together. Papa,will love you dearly.Baka nga sabihin pa nun "what are you waiting for?come on marry her the soonest"...

Sus..Dinamay mo pa Daddy mo.If I know yun yung matagal mo nang iniisip...she pinched his cheeks to hide her kilig.

Sus..If I know gusto mo din yun.Kahit itago mo alam ko kinikilig ka...he said with so much confidence.
This guy really knows her.Her thoughts,her dreams even her discreet gestures.
Okay.She has to admit,of course,that's one of her dream in the future. To be his lawfully wedded wife.To be the Queen of the Gil..

Quen stood up then stretched his hands to help her to stand.Their gazes met.His beautiful brown eyes roamed all over her face,then froze on her lips.She closed her eyes when she finally felt his soft lips on hers.He's giving her soft and gentle kisses at first.Her hands start embracing into his nape as their kisses went deeper.