wanting my step brother

"Victoria hurry up" my mom yells.

"I'm moving as fast as I can mother" I say while putting my long hair into a ponytail.

I walk down the stairs "why do I have to go out to eat with you and Lance?"

"Victoria hunny, I've told you at least 5 times. you're meeting his son."

"oh what fun" I mumble

we pulled into a fancy restaurant named "Danny's" making me regret wearing my outfit. As we walked in I was thinking how it's gonna be having a bratty little brother, having nothing better to do but annoy me. Lance is bad enough. "Hello Victoria." lance says "hi lance" I say with a fake smile.

"My son is I'm the restroom shall we sit down? "

Mom nods her head, I follow.

A pretty waiter comes up to take down out drinks. I watch her leave and then Someone walked passed me. their smell made me tingle. I look up and my mouth drops. it's Austin Samuels. The hottest guy in the whole school. The most popular boy in the whole school. The Star basketball player. The boy I've had a crush on for two years now.

"I'm sorry about that I was washing up." he says.

Austin has only talked to me once at a party. but that's when I fell in love with him. His perfect white smile, his shiny brown hair, and his beautiful blue eyes I can get lost in.

He sticks his hand out and says "nice to meet you." He doesn't remember me. I shook his hand. his hands were so big, so soft. I just touched his hand.

we sat, talked and ate. Then Lance suggested that Austin take me and show me the outside garden. this is the only time I actually liked Lance. We get up and make our way to the door he smiles at people as we try to maneuver our way through a crowd of people he touches his hand to my back guiding me and then we get outside.

as we walk he has his hands in his pockets "so what school do you go too?" he asks breaking the silence

"yours." I just laugh

"what?" he says smiling

"you don't remember me do you?"

"um I'm afraid not"

"Your huge party two years ago?" I try to make him remember "you were in your lounge alone and I got lost looking for the bathroom I ended up where you were and you were upset that Miranda broke up with you so we just sat there and talked out your feelings. you were a little drunk so you laid down and asked me to rub your back and so I did and you fell asleep."

" oh my gosh yes! I knew you looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I can't believe I didn't remember! thanks by the way, I probably would of done something I would of regretted if you never showed up."

I just smiled and said "no problem"

Austin's pov

" oh my gosh yes! I knew you looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I can't believe I didn't remember! thanks by the way, I probably would of done something I would of regretted if you never showed up." I say

Victoria smiles and says "no problem"

Victoria has a pretty smile. Long brown hair, Carmel brown eyes, and a coral sundress makes her look even better.

I never thought about her after that night I mean yeah I've seen her around once, maybe twice but that's like at the mall. I really do appreciate her though. I needed to get out all my feelings and no one would listen but her. and her back rubs! I just laugh

"what's so funny hmm?" she says

"oh just thinking."

"aboutttt?"

before I could answers phone rang. it was Jordan. "hey, I gotta take this."

"alright I'll just go back inside." she says a little bummed out