Furious love (yaoi101)

What would you do if suddenly as you woke up, you found three guys hugging you on your own bed?

Well that's what happened to me.  My name is Masato Leon, 18 and male.

I was startled to see them beside me in my bed. But their not actually strangers, they're my far away cousins from my mother‘s side.

In my left is Akari, 14, male. On my right is Ron, 18, male. And on top of me is the youngest. Von, 12, and again.. male.

I always knew that they were very attached to me since we were younger but I didn't thought that it will still be like this.

We were all separated for 3 years because my father decided that I should study abroad and stay at the Philippines and come back before I turn 17. Both my parents said that I should learn how to live a simple life there instead of living luxury here at states with them. Well it was fun to live there until I graduated high school and go back here. I kind of missed my friends there already because that place have already been part of my life.

And yesterday I did went back home late at night around eleven. I decided not to contact my family to surprise them in the morning. I stayed at my past house that mom have bought for me and my sister, although I think she‘s at the villa for now.

But out of my expectation they have surprised me before I do to them.

"Good mornin Leon ni-chan." Von said to me as he squeeze his eyes ready to wake up. "G.. good morning too Von." I said to him while wondering why he's already wake up.

I reached on top of me near my pillow to get my cellphone and look at the time. It's already 9:45 in the morning? So that must be why he's already awake.

Von finally got off me and said that he will just go downstairs to do his daily hygiene in the morning. Then I tried to sit down and planned to get out of bed to start making breakfast for the four of us. But suddenly Akari puts his left arm on top of me to stop me from leaving the bed. And then Ron started to sleep talk.  "Leon, stay with us for a while. Don't wake up yet." His voice sends a feeling of electricity down my spine. I didn't know that his voice have changed for the past three years. He has become more manly. (but still sleep talks and clings to me like a child huh?!) I slightly laugh because of the thoughts in my mind.

"You two its almost ten and almost past breakfast. You should wake up already if you want to taste my breakfast speciality." I said to them and they both suddenly sat down at the same time. I laughed at the fact that they both still act as a child at their ages.

"Good morning Leon, welcome back." Ron said to me. "We totally missed you brother Leon." Akari said to me as he hugged me tight.

"I also really missed you all, I'm glad to be back." I replied to them with a smile.

The three of us went down stairs after that short conversation.

We saw Von at the living room them called him up to the dining room for the food as I get the breakfast done in the kitchen.

[Note: this is my first time making a story. So please bare with me.

I wrote a story because of my love for yaoi, I guess this won't be much of a smut yaoi or anything special but just a way for me to share my imagination! ^_^ So hope you enjoy

   ~mai]