Chapter 1 xxx

Niall's P.O.V

"How did you and mummy meet?" My daughter asked with her big blue eyes looking up at me.

"Well, it all started when I was going to my favourite restaurant with the band......"

*7 years earlier*

"Come one Harry, we are only going to Nando's, not to meet the queen!" I had my head in my hands when I said it and then fixed my hair.

I got up then shouted "I'm going to wait in the car, whenever you are ready girls" I giggled to myself and then went out to the car, I was followed by 4 other shadows that slouched into the car.

"What are you guys wearing, take the hoodies off!" They all groaned then took of their hoodies. Harry complained the whole way there about how his hair isn't 'cwiffy' enough. When we got to Nando's I could hear a singing Boise that was so beautiful that I had to find out what it was! When I finally tracked it down, I saw a waitress at a table, cleaning it so I asked if she could serve us, she she could be our waitress for the night.

"Hi, my name is Emily and I'll be you waiter for this evening." Her face went like a tomato, when she saw who it was she was waiting on.

Emily's P.O.V

I looked up and was so shocked to find out that I was waiting on One Direction!
"What would you boys like to order? Drinks I mean, not food, we don't sell food, I mean, we don't, wait what, I haven't given you enough time to think so I'll be back in about 5 minutes, let me know when you are ready to order" OH MY GOD. I was so nervousness so everything got mucked up in my mind.
I
At the end of the night, they payed their bill and I got the usual 10 percent tip, but there was something else there, I note with a number on it saying call me maybe. It was cheesy, but I worked!

'0775 355 8346

Call me maybe

Niall xxx'

A called him that night with a disposable phone I got, I know I have a job but I just started it.

"Hello, I Niall there?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm Emily from the restaurant" I was shaking, and my heart was beating like 100000 times minute!

"Oh hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, how's you?" I could already tell this was going to be an awkward conversation.

"Great! Emmm... I was thinking, if you would like to go out wi-" he didn't even have time to finish as I rushed in and said

"Yes! When?"

"Tonight! For ice cream I mean, I already had dinner! Of course you know that how could I be so stupid-"

"It's ok, I would love to! Where will we meet?" I was ready for him to say Zaveronies but instead he said

" How about Ben and Jerries!" I could almost hear the drool falling from his mouth when he said it.

"Cool, yeah. Meet you there at 8?"

"Yeah" I can't believe I've got a date with Niall Horan!!!!

Authors note xxx

Next chapter will be out soon, hope you enjoyed and hope that you liked it Emily!
Please leave a like or a comment and read my other story, more will be coming soon!!!!

Jenmore xxx