The Girl

One night on a little girls brithday. She was turning 9 that year, but she wanted something very much that year. Not a doll, a Barbie, or anything else a little girl would want. What she wanted most was the cutest guy in her class, but he didn't like her until this happened.

Twenty- three years later...

She was 32years old now and with the one she always wanted. The "HOT GUY" in her fourth grade class she didn't remember how they meet, but she wasn't bothered too much by it. She had 3 kids with him there names where Rose, Edward, and last but not least was Jaliese.

There last name was Crandall as well as there mother did. Lisa Crandall was 32year old women now, but she remembers what had happened to her before the accident. She begins to tell how she remembers it, with the help of her husband.

She starts off saying" I remember when I was 24 I was with your dad right then. I was taking you three to your first day of school. After I drop you guys off at school I was head home when a drunk dude was driving and... CRASHH!!!

I was upside down in my old van. I was passed out and I woke up in a hospital with so many scratches, cuts, and open wounds. Lucky my husband found me, because of my tracking devices in all of are teeth that's why I still brush your.