love story {tyga's story}

Zara's pov

hey you guys my name is Zara simone Anderson and i am 16 years old and i live in cinncinati, Ohio and ima be a boss as long as i live. My two mainz or my ride or die are jada parks and diamond white those two are my ride or die my bae and they are my everything And my bae he's my one and only and my true love steven williams he will always be my one and only but i would die if i had to move away from the one and only guy that i love. But any way today when i woke up i surronded by boxes i started to get up and go find my mom but i didnt know that she was sitting by me talking to herself about saying something to me when she turned around and told me that i was moving to california. i was pissed off at my mom because she was now telling me this so she finally told no execptions that will have deal with it or not but i was pretty bummed out that i was moving so i asked her can i have at least a day for school she said that im going today so i got up and did the hygiene thing and got ready for school. So i decided to wear my blue crop top and my high waisted shorts that almost showed half of my butt , but i didnt care and i put on my blue converse and then i took a picture and posted on instagram and i left for school.

when i arrived at school i was embraced by my bae steven , when i saw him i started to cry really hard but i dont care because he was my man that i was going to miss really bad. Steven then look at me with concerned and ask me what was wrong me i told him that i tell him at lunch thats when the bell ringed so I went to first period which was gym but gym was really boring.

"at lunch"
when I arrived at lunch I saw the whole squad at our table so I walked over to them that I was moving the first person to start crying was my best friend jada after she started crying everyone started to say how they were going to miss me. then they started to ask me when was my last day and I told that it was today and I'm leaving now just when I had finish saying that my mom called

mom-hey baby I'm outside come on out
me-ok mom I'm coming
mom- ok bye
me-bye

I then told everyone goodbye and then I left. I then ranked outside and she drove to the airport where I found out that I was moving to my dream place California. when I saw that I was happy but sad I was leaving so I was going to rest for tomorrow morning.

hey guys this is my first book so please show some support for this and thanks for reading.....