Childhood Nightmares: Snow White

Once upon a time there was a young queen named Elle. Elle lived in a huge castle with her husband, King Sebastian. The couple have longed for a daughter of their own, but they couldn't have a child cause Queen Elle couldn't get pregnant. 

 One night, Queen Elle wished upon a shooting star. "I want a daughter with long black, silky hair, lips as red as blood, skin as soft and white as the snow that falls from the sky."

 Then, that very night, Elle was givena child, a daughter. But, she didn't know that she was pregnant, yet.

  Five months had passed and she felt a kick in her stoumach. She was shocked.

"Elle?" asked Sebastian. "A-are you all right?!"

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine, I just felt a kick or something in my stomach. That's all"

"C-could it be a child, Elle?!"

"N-now that you say that, I think that I am pregnant!"

 4 months had passed since this conversation started. The King and Queen decided to throw a small baby shower, and back in the day, a small baby shower meant about 1,000 people would arrive.

 The 1st guest gave the soon to be born child a small knitted hoodie to wear in the cold. The second guest gave the child a large hand-made blanket made of butterfly silk. 

 All the thousands a guest gave thier gifts, but not all of them had gifts, but the King and Queen didn't mind. But, there was 1 more guest. An old woman gave her a seed, an apple seed. She told the Queen that it would mature when the child is 13 years old. The oldx woman left.

 1 week later, the Queen was in labor. It went on for hours, and then, silence. The King walked back into the room to meet his daughter. But, Queen Elle was lying on the bed, dead! The doctor said that these were her last words. "I-I'm gonna call her, S-Snow White."

 Snow White was just as she had the described the child she wanted on that shooting star. But, if you wish upon a star for a new life or some one to come back to life, you die and you give the person your energy of life! But, they always come back completely insane!

6 months had passed since the King threw a royal funral. Snow White was only six years of age and King Sebastian was afraid of her. Everyday, Snow White would go outside to 'play', but, every time she got back, she had blood stains all over her dress and there would be a dead animal on the door step. 

 The King was re-married to the old woman, but the old woman was actually only 34, but, she was also a which, King Sebastian only married her so that if his daughter goes completely insane, she could kill her. But, they had to get married so that Snow White would think that she were her real mother.

 13 years later, Snow White ran away from the castle. The Queen had hired a hunter to capture Snow  White and come back with her head. 

 Snow White was already long gone and lost in the deep forest. Then, she saw a little house on a small hill. She looked inside. There were 7 small wooden chairs, 1 short wooden table. And upstairs she saw 7 short beds.

"What the fuck could live in a shitty cabin thing like this?!" she said quietly to herself.

 Then, Snow White heard loud, very loud humming behind her in the forest. She hid inside the house. Then, 7 little dwarfs walked inside, humming as loud as they possibly could.

 Snow White was on the 3rd bed upstairs.

"Shhhhh!" said Dopy. "I-I think I heard something!"

"Oh, shut up!" said Grumpy.

"Wait." said Bashful. I-I htink I heard it too!"

 All the dwarfs stood still to see a girl, lying down on Dopys bed.

"H-hey, t-that g-g-girl is on m-my b-b-b-b-b-bed!"

"Shut it, Dopy! said Grumpy.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!" said Happy. "I think she's tryin to sleep."

"Well, she still shouldn't be here!" said Sneezy. "Aaaaaaaaaaa-choooooooooooo!"

 Snow White yawned and stood up. "Y-you guys are sooooo loud!" Snow White groaned. Snow White stepped downstairs to see 7 strang lookin dwarfs. 

"Da fuck!" said Snow White.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-what are y-you doin h-h-h-here?" asked Dopey.

"Yeah, you better leave before I make you!" said Grumpy.

 Snow White grabbed Grumpys neck and pulled out a knife from her dress pocket and slit his throat. The dwarfs froze. They wanted to scream but they were afraid that she'd do the same to them if they did. 

"Now then, all of you, pick up your axes, and march in that cave!" said Snow White. "MARCH!"

 The dwarfs marched in the cave and started mining for treasues and gold. The hunter was close. He heard loud, very loud humming close by. He slowly walked towards it to find the one he was sent to kill, Snow White!

"HA!" shouted the hunter. "I FOUND YOU, SNOW WHITE!"

 Snow White ran away as fast as she could. The seven dwarfs froze. Then, they all started cheering. "HOORAY HOORAY, SHE'S GOOOOOONE! YAY!!!!

 Snow White tripped over a tree root. She couldn't get up. Then, she pulled out her knife when the hunter wasn't looking. When he bent over to pick her up, Snow White stabbed him in the throat. That was the last anybody ever saw of the hunter.

 Snow White got up and told the 6 dwarfs to go back inside their cabin. The dwarfs made home made porrage for Snow White.

"FASTER, I SAY! FASTER!!!! Snow White shouted.

 Then, Snow White heard a knock on the door. She got up to answer it.

"What do you want I'm tryin to eat, damn it! said Snow White.

"I-I brought a present just for you my sweet heart." said the woman. She pulled out an apple from her basket. "This is for you."

"Why the hell are you giving me this! It's just an apple!"

"I-"

"SHUT UP! I'm hungry! Theses dumb asses won't hurry up with my porrage!"

 Snow White grabbd the apple from the woman. She took a bite a fainted. The dwarfs looked at the old woman and gave her a smile. She could tell that they were thanking her.

 The dwarfs put Snow White on a glass table in the woods. They had a 'funral' for her. Then, a young man, Prince Charming stepped up over Snow White's passed out body. it looked as if he would his her. But, he then pulled out a knife from his back pocket and stabbed Snow White in her left eye.

"There!" said Prince Charming. "Now, now we could all live in peace without her being alive in this world!" 

 Every one cheered.

           THE END