kiss not curse

"No hyung i'm telling you, you should do it this way"

Jeno put his hand on mark's and pushed the button of the machine, mixing the ingredients.

"Hey it's not my fault that i don't know how to use this machine. It's hard"

"Yeah hyung hmm hmm whatever you say. Even though making milkshake isn't even that hard." jeno said and pushed mark out of the way and used machine again.

"Thank you for helping me jennooo" mark said and backhugged jeno.

Before jeno could say "you're welcome" donghyuck walked to their direction, held mark's wrist rougly and pulled him towards his room.

Donghyuck pushed mark inside and slammed the door so hard that the whole dorm echoed with the sound of door slamming.

"D-donghyuck ?"

To be honest mark was pretty much scared. Cause donghyuck wouldn't get angry so often. And when he get angry he would be very angry. Very very angry...

Donghyuck inhaled deeply.

"listen you little idiot."

"hey i'm not a little idi-" but mark couldn't finish his sentence cause donghyuck literally yelled into his face.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"w-what ?" Mark stuttered and froze. Cause did donghyuck just said he loved him ???

"i fucking love you okay ? I had been waiting for you to notice but you are fucking stupid so here i am confessing to you mr. Idiot"

"y-you like me ?" Mark still couldn't believe what he just heard.

"mark fucking lee i dont like you i'm fucking in love with you so much"

"oh..." was all mark could say that moment while his heart was filled with blossoming flowers and butterflies.

Donghyuck sighed. "You can hate me its okay. Its not like you love me back. Its not one of those fics that you love me back. Well in some of them you love tae hyung anyway. So it's okay if you just say you don't wanna be friends anymore"

"Hyuck oh my god no" mark said almost choking while talking cause of how hard his heart was beating against his chest.

"no what ??"

"i love you too idiot"

"Y-you what ?" Now it was donghyuck who got shocked.

Mark smiled at donghyuck sweetly and held his hands softly.

"I love you too donghyuck"

Donghyuck looked at their hands then looked at mark then looked at their hands again and looked at mark lastly.

"You love me too ?"

Mark's smile got even sweeter and wider "yes i do"

Donghyuck let go of his hands and pulled him into a tight and warm hug.

"You idiot you should've give me some hints. I was going crazy. I thought you would never love me back." Donghyuck said and burried his face in mark's neck.

"I had always loved you" mark said and felt donghyuck hugged him even tighter.

Even though it was a tight hug it wasn't uncomfortable. It was so warm and so gentle.

"I had always loved you too" donghyuck said.

"I can't believe you two finally confessed. Jaemin would cry if he was here" jeno who had been watching them, leaning on the side of the door he opened a few seconds ago said and smiled.

"Call your boyfriend and tell him that we are finally dating. I'm pretty sure he will pop up a confetti or something" mark said and laughed

"Yeah you're right i gotta tell him. You two love birds keep being lovey dovey i'll be back" jeno said and walked back to the living room.

"Wait jeno and jaemin are dating ??" Donghyuck asked to mark who was caressing his cheeks softly

"For like a year now yeah"

"Shit. So i was jealous of you and jeno for nothing ?"

Mark laughed "yeah you were jealous for nothing"

"Fuck"

Mark laughed more "you really should stop cursing you know."

"Why ?"

"Your boyfriend dosen't like it when you curse" mark said playfuly and donghyuck wrapped his hands around his waist.

"Oh he doesn't ?"

"Hmm" mark said and put linked his hands on hyuck's neck.

They just kept looking at each other for minutes like they were seeing each other for the first time. Mark felt so blessed while donghyuck was looking at him like he is the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

"Oh god i love you so much" donghyuck said and mark giggled. Donghyuck caressed his cheeks softly.

"I will stop cursing if i get a kiss from you everytime instead of cursing."

Mark kissed his right cheek as the answer and donghyuck froze "Deal"

".....you gotta kiss me again"

Mark laughed at donghyuck's cute blushing face but still kissed his left cheek. And giggled more when donghyuck's breathing stopped for a second.

"Mark lee you will be the death of me"

Mark kept giggling and didn't even notice donghyuck leaned forward and put his lips on his own. He stopped giggling and gasped.

It was just lips brushing against lips, so soft, so gentle, so sweet but it still made mark's heart go crazy and took his breathe away.

When donghyuck leaned back from the kiss both of their faces were as red as tomatoes but mark's face was redder than donghyuck's. So donghyuck giggled this time and hugged mark again.

"Did you two kiss when i was gone ?"

Donghyuck laughed and jeno took this as "yes"

"Jaemin will kill me for not recording your first kiss. Oh he really popped up a confetti by the way."

Mark's laughter was muffled by donghyuck's chest.

"He said he'll buy a cake and come here to celebrate"

"He couldn't wait till we visited him right ?"

"Nope he couldn't" jeno laughed more but then remembered something "oh my god i forgot to give the gift i bought for him the last time i visited him. I gotta find it again oh god" then ran back to his room.

Mark and donghyuck laughed at his sillyness but then their eyes connected again.

"So, we are dating ?" Donghyuck asked and mark interwined their pinkies "yes we do."

"Good. You are mine from now on and no one else than me can touch or hug you. Okay ??"

Mark laughed at donghyuck's possesiveness and donghyuck was so ready to say something sassy but then mark wrapped his arms around donghyuck and hugged him, burrying his head into his chest.

"I had always been yours"

Donghyuck was so happy that he could feel tears coming up to his eyes. He wrapped his arms around mark and burried his face into his hair.

"And i had always been yours"