one

"welcome to the job miss jeon," my new boss said to me.

"since you're working part time, you don't really have to go home late. 8 hours is enough." she continued.

"can i ask how much im getting per hour?" i said.

"about $10,"

ahh, that's not what i expected from a big show...

"you'll start today, the trainees are practicing for their rank evaluation. you just need to film them." she said.

"is that all?" i said while taking notes.

"also at night many of our staff won't be around most of the time so you have to help up with the interviews,"

i should be earning more than 10 if im gonna be working til—

"around what time do you think i will be going home?"

"11pm if not 3am or so, you have to be at work by 6 am as well!" she said coldly.

—til 3 am is this bullshit or?

"meet the VJ team at the staffs operation office after this, they will be waiting for you." she said giving me a 'motherly' smile.

this lady went from being cold to this i-

"ne, kamsahamida. i will go now!" i smiled at her and took my leave.

honestly the place is pretty big, i had trouble looking for the office. after 10 minutes i finally managed to find it.

i was greeted by alot of the staffs and of course i greeted back.

the head of VJ department handed me those professional camera and a couple of batteries.

i left with other VJs who got assigned to the same practice room as me.

im a videography major student, as geeky as it sounds i actually love it so much. i got to work her as part of my course. originally supposed to be one of the editors but they were lacking in VJs and assigned me here instead.

"siyeon-ah, im kihyun so i guess we'll be working together now." the guy next to me said as we walk up the stairs.

"do you need help, the equipment is pretty heavy." he said.

"aniyo, its just a camera and a few batteries im okay!" i said giving him a smile.

"i love your eye smile, its cute." he said, i blushed abit.

"ah kamsahamida!" i said.

"we should drop the formality, im a 94 and you are?" he said as we arrived at the practice room we're assigned to, just the two of us how awkward.

"ah you're my oppa then," i said as i pull the door open.

i can see him smile in satisfaction when i called him oppa, weirdo.

as soon as we arrived, i noticed its the b ranked practice room, they politely greeted both me and kihyun. i greeted back and kihyun just smiled.

kihyun told me to film at the front while he filmed at the side. he sets up a tripod for me, this oppa is nice i guess.

suddenly a producer came in, i guess he will like tell us what to film and such.

"annyeonghaseyeo, im heo jiyoung pdnim. here i have your two main VJs, lee kihyun, jeon siyeon." he said.

moments later, someone did a slate and they started practicing with their dance trainer.

its actually very entertaining to watch them practice, mainly because they all look so dang good. but my eyes was fixed one trainee, i know im not allowed to like the trainees but maybe as a fan i can.

his name; kang daniel

i couldnt get my eyes off him, i got caught staring at him by kihyun.

"ehem siyeon, who you staring at hm." he approached me.

"no one really," i said.

"here have some coffee, you'll be here for some time." he handed me a can of coffee.

"gomawo."i said.

i dont really like canned coffee but thats all they have here i guess. i opened the can and drank the coffee.

with one gulp its all gone, the next thing i know everyone was looking at me. my eyes opened wildly as i was suddenly the centre of attention. i bit my lips nervously.

"jeosonghamnida," i said softly.

"gwenchana, its just the way you drink its very commercial like." the dance trainer said.

i just gave a smile, honestly hate whenever i smile cause of my eye smile, like i dont look cute at all.

after hours of sitting there and checking if i need to change the batteries or memory card the trainees finally have a break time.

"the trainees will have 30 minutes break and after this they will have their vocal or rap practice, you two can go around and film the boys resting, get up close or tell them to do some fun things." the pdnim instructed both me and kihyun.

i took the camera off the tripod and started walking around the room along with kihyun but we went to different trainees.

i ended up going to that daniel dude cause he was with this cute little boy and they look like they are having fun.

my life is boring yes i know.

daniel was talking about a nose bleed joke and it was funny i couldn't help but giggled. and he looked at me, my heart fluttered a little bit just
a little tiny bit.

i switched off the camera since it was on low battery again and had to change it again.

"siyeon-nim." the voice was soft.

i turned to see it was daniel and his baby friend, woojin. i gave him the yes look.

"this is probably the first time i see a girl as a VJ, normally the girls are producers or editors," he said softly.

i swear if i get caught talking to him i am in big trouble.

"haha, i dont fit the role as a producer." i said softly also.

"noona neomu yeppeo," woojin said to me.

"ah gomawoyo." i gave him a smile and quickly went back to my place and replaced the battery.

by then the vocal trainer just came in, dang it.