Chapter 1

I lay in the green grass of my backyard looking to the most beautiful stars I have ever seen. I just passed my exams so that meant I had a long vacation. And that meant I was going on vacation with my best friend Polly! The destination was... Amsterdam! I always wanted to go to Amsterdam! It is so beautiful, a little cold most time of the year but that's fine I'll just bring a lot of sweaters with me! I am so excited to this vacation! I had so save all my money for it but that's going to be worth it! I've already packed my stuff and tomorrow morning we would fly to the beautiful Amsterdam! So, this was the last moment I could lay in the grass of my backyard for a while. My mom came outside and started saying things she always says if I go somewhere alone.

"Always walk on the bright side of the street, hold your wallet and you phone close to your body..." my mom said.

"I know mom. You learned me everything" I told her.

She walked inside after she gave me a kiss on my fore head. She was going to sleep. She had to drive me and Polly to the airport tomorrow morning. I decided not much later to go to bed too. I stood up out of the grass and walked in the house, locked the door and walked to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth. I was already wearing my pyjamas so when I was ready brushing my teeth I just went to bed.

The next morning my alarm clock was ringing at 5:30am. We had to be at 7:30 at the airport and I had to pack some last things and we had to take Polly from her house so we had to ride an hour to the airport. I walked to the bathroom and putted some make-up on my face and putted it in my suitcase after that. An hour later we drove over to Polly's house. She was standing in front of her house and gave her mother a kiss when we stopped in front of her house. She got in and we drove to the airport. We were talking a lot so my mom couldn't get in the conversation. When we arrived at the airport my mom stayed in the car, so from here me and Polly had to do it all ourselves. I gave my mom a last kiss and then we walked into the airport. We checked in our suitcases and then went to the Douane. We passed it and then we went to the tax-free shops of course! I bought a nice perfume and some make-up. And then the waiting began. We flew at 9:30 so we had to wait about an hour and 15 minutes left. We drank coffee and sat at some really comfy chair while we waited.

One hour later we walked to our gate. It was number three so we haven't had to walk far. We showed our passport for the last time and walked to the plane and sat down at our places.

"I hope my suitcase is in the plane" I said to Polly. I knew she was going to be nervous if I said that.

"Piper you are making me nervous now stop it! I'm going to look through the window while they are throwing the suitcases in the plane!" She said and look through the little airplane window.

"I was just kidding Pol! I have travelled a lot and my suitcase was always in the plane" I said while I was trying to sit in the seat.

*Ladies and Gentleman will you please take your seats like your tickets says. Also we want to ask you to let your seat pelt open when we are filling the tank with fuel. Thank you* Some voice said. I was looking who it said but I couldn't find her.

"Yes! I am seeing my suitcase!" Polly jelled through the plane. I laughed at her.

"The whole plane knows it now so good for you! Have you seen mine?" I asked her.

"Not ye... Oh there it is!" She was pointing to some purple suitcase.

"Yes that's mine!" I said a little loud.

"Now the whole plane knows your suitcase is on the plane too" she said and smiled.

A few minutes later everything was ready for take-off and we were getting to the start area. After standing a few minutes still we felt the plane getting faster and faster and then we were getting loose of the ground. Some people jelled but Polly was holding my hand because she was scared to fly. During the flight we played some card games and tried to sleep. Everyone was sleeping except someone in the seat behind me. A tall black haired girl with black glasses and black clothes was sitting there.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked her.

"Because I don't want to" She answered.

"Okay that's clearly. For how long are you going to Amsterdam?" I asked. I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to keep my mouth shut for the whole flight, because I am really bad at not talking.

"For 2 weeks and maybe longer if I have to" she told me. "So how lond are you staying?" She looked over her glasses to me.

"5 weeks just graduated so I'm free to do what I want" I said and sniffed some air.

"Cool! Which hotel?" She said and took off her glasses.

"The one and only" I looked her and scratched some annoying hair out of my face. "You?"

She looked at and laughed. "Me too! That's coincidence"

"Okay I didn't expect that" I said and laughed back.

"What are you going to do 5 weeks in Amsterdam?" She asked

"I don't really know. Doing some nice things and having fun with my friend Polly" I pointed and the girl beside me.

"Your friend? Or girl friend?" She asked me.

I looked at her. "No she is my best friend"

She started laughing "Are you sure? You were touching her like you know more then friends"

I was getting a bit annoyed. "Yes I am sure. Of course. If I touch her doesn't mean I or... she is gay" I said a little angry.

"Well if you say so" She said and laughed again.

Yes of course I know! Why are you gay?" I said to her without thinking of what I said.

"actually, yes I am" She said and sniffed.

We talked until we landed. It was a little cold so I took my jacket on before we went out of the plane. And then we had to wait at our suitcases... It took a long time before we finally got them. But once we had them we went to a taxi to our hotel. I was talking with Polly and Alex took the same taxi to the hotel.

_________________________________________________________

Hey readers!

I hope you liked this chapter and the next one will be there soon!