Chapter 1

"Wake up ma'am," said the flight attendant to a sleeping girl with dirty blonde hair in a braid. The girl's eyes slowly opened to reveal two ocean blue orbs filled with fog.
"Oh sorry," I said standing up to grab my stuff, planning to find my aunt as soon as possible.
"Hazel your finally here." The over-eager aunt screamed.
"Yes, Aunt Lily I'm here." I laughed.
"Are you excited about tomorrow."
"What's tomorrow"
"Tomorrow's your first day of school silly." After hearing my aunt say that all I could do was worry. The last time I went to school my only friend was Shew, who happened to a stuffed animal, and that also happened to be one week ago. "Aunt Lilly can we buy me a hoodie"
"Now Hazel, you've done this your whole life. The cuts on your arms will only get worse if you hide them. Both mentally and physically."
"I know but I just want a hoodie for when winter comes."
"Oh yeah, I guess so." By the time we got to my Aunt's home or my new home I guess. I had gotten a new dark blue hoodie to replace the stolen one. I didn't bother saying anything thing else, I went straight to my room with poison in her cage dreading tomorrow.
"Poison if I ever bring anyone here you can say I told you so," I told my pet anaconda. In response, Poison wrapped herself around my arm and licked my hand just to slither right back into her cage
"I take it back" I laughed knowing that Poison was most likely going be my only friend this year.

I woke up to my Aunt yelling at the top of her lungs "SCHOOL DAY SCHOOL DAY." I got up with a very loud sigh and a plan of revenge. I grabbed my hoodie and some cloaths, stuffing the hoodie in my backpack and putting my cloaths on. "OK AUNT LILLY I'M GONNA HEAD TO SCHOOL NOW." In response to that, she ran over making one-hundred percent sure the I wasn't wearing my hoodie and to say goodbye. Before she could question my giant backpack I said bye and ran. Before I saw the school I somehow ended to take off my backpack, put on my hoodie, and put my backpack on all without stopping. Right as I got to school I managed to pull my hood up and cover my face right before this guy with brown hair and cleats looked my way.
"Well, I'm screwed" I murmured to myself when he started walking my way.
"Hi you must be Hazel, I'm Wynn, if you don't mind I was told that you were supposed to shadow me today." I looked at the boy with a confused look before explained to me what shadowing was
"Oh, sorry shadowing is where you follow someone who has the same schedule as you for a day or two so that you can get a feel of the school." I nodded as he took my hand and led me over to the guys he was hanging out with earlier "Hey, guys this is Hazel she's the girl who's gonna be shadowing me today." He said with a huge smile. "Whats with the hood it's not cold out." The tallest of the four said and in response I made up an excuse as fast as I could without seeming suspicious "I'm from Austrailia so for me, this is pretty cold," I said with a smile that could fool anyone even my own parents.
"Awesome oh oh do kangaroos really get in towns and malls." The shortest asked.
"Yeah all the time." I laughed hoping no one here knew whether that was true or not.
The bell rang and I followed Wynn off to class and boy was I dreading what was about to come, Geography.