Hello little child! (1)

Jack's POV

Me and Mark were parked our car and got out. We were home from our date. "Markimoo did you order something?" I ask when I see a box at our front door. "No. Maybe it's a gift but we usually we don't get any in April." He walks over to the box. "It's a baby!" He says when he looks in it. I look in it too. "Woah it is a baby!" I say, smiling. The baby giggles, then sneezes. Mark picks the baby up. "Hello little baby girl! I grab the box and we go inside. I put the box in our room, taking out the pull up crib. When I finish I walk into the living room to see the baby and Mark sleeping. I smile, picking up the baby slowly and bringing her to her crib. I close the door and then I walk back into the living room and carefully tap Mark's shoulder. "AHHHHH FUCK!!!" He screams. "Mark shush! The baby is sleeping!" I say, trying to be quiet.

The next day

When I wake up Mark isn't in bed. I get up and see him playing with the baby. "You cute little baby girl!" He says. The baby giggles. "Mark we need to name her and maybe... Adopt her." I say. He looks at me, smiling. "I wanna name her Grace Marie!" He looks back at the baby. "I like that name. We can name her that." Then Chica came into our room. Mark let Grace feel her. Grace giggled as Chica went crazy. Mark let me hold her. She was a small baby but was very loud. "Auaghhhhh" she screamed happily. I smiled and hugged her softly. She was very cute! We got ready for the day then went to the adoption center (wait am I right about that? Lol idk). We found out that she was only 3 months old. Once we were finished we went to the baby store to get some stuff. We got clothes, a baby carrier and a car seat.

Soo... That's my first chapter which was okay. I'm gonna try to add more details.