Her Story

Dashing through the woods she ran for dear life. Cracking twigs were approaching her quickly. She knew she was running out of time. Looking around she saw a river and ran to it. Crossing the river she hurried over to a tree with an owl hole in it. Putting the bundle into the tree she starts to cry. Tears clean the dirt off her face as she makes sure the bundle is secure. "I love you. I will make sure they find me. I love you,"she says.

The woman turns and recorded the river running towards a cliff she hears shouts behind her and runs faster. "Stop! Give us the baby! Or we will kill you," a voice shouts from the trees. The woman continues to back towards the edge.

"I was born to die and die I shall." Opening her arms the woman steps off the cliff and plunges into the water below.

By the tree the baby starts to cry. A young boy walking through the woods hears it. Running to the tree he grabs the bundle and runs home.

Gasping for breath the woman emerges from the water and pulls herself onto shore. Breathing heavily she looks around before running into the darkness. "They'll find her if I stay. She will find me one day, until then I'll stick to the darkness." The woman runs into the nearby foliage disappearing into the night.