Part One| Lights

Julian was still asleep when it happened, the bright lights shining in between his curtains. He was a heavy sleeper, but those lights jolted him awake.
     He got out of bed cautiously, inching his way towards the curtains. Thoughts raced through his mind. Is someone here? It could be Chris. But why would he come in the middle of the night? Maybe he forgot something... Julian opened the curtains and instantly staggered back. "Gah!!" He couldn't even look out his window, the lights hurt his eyes. His heart beat fast and he quickly shut the blinds again. What the hell is going on?! He slowly walked to his front door, eyes on the ground. His hands shook as he unlocked the door and slowly, slowly he turned the handle...
It was still pitch black outside.
   He blinked several times, looking around his small front yard. Was it a dream? It couldn't be, his eyes still hurt from the light... But what was that? He rested his gaze on a form in the grass, it had to be- a body?! He scrambled his way over to it, tripping over himself a few times before he kneeled down over the... creature? It definitely wasn't human. But it was breathing, that was a relief. Julian wasn't exactly sure what to do with the... thing in his yard, but he was exactly sure what it whispered to him as it regained consciousness.
".... Julian?"

(I hope you enjoyed! This is just a quick Drabble, there will be more chapters soon~ please point out any mistakes I missed!)