Beth

Bethany,She was the kind of person to walk around and no one would notice, she was quite. Beth, she wasn't tall or too short, she wasn't skinny or too fat, she had bright red hair that hang down her shoulders with delightful curls, freckles all trough her skin, she had appealing deep sea eyes. When Beth cried, her face wouldn't turn red, nor her eyes, Bethany's dazzling deep sea eyes would just look like crystals, as she cried, but no one would notice. Beth have been living with her mom and step dad. They didn't treat her bad, just no one would pay attention to her, no one would listen, no would ask her how her day was. It seemed as her mom had forgotten Beth, since the day her mom married Larry, her mom and step dad would only pay attention to her step siblings, and that hurt her a lot. This have been happening a lot for the last 4 years. Beth would think to her self, "why doesn't any one love me? Why doesn't anyone care about me?". Beth started to give up, she felt worthless, she felt like rag, she was empty, she felt as if she was walking dead, she was mortified inside, she didn't know what to do, she did everything she could, get good grades and even tried to be talkative, nothing worked nothing was enough for her parents or peers. Beth gave up on life, she stopped taking care of her self, she wouldn't dress elegant no more, she'd dress with jeans and a hoodie, converse and hair tied up, every where she went she would bring a hoodie or long sleeve shirt that she would wear, hiding her damaged skin.