Chap 6

Taehyung pov

"Appa... I have a bomb with me..." As soon as she say that, i went speechless.

"D-dont move.." The wire got stuck to the wall and if she move, the bomb will go off. "Nari, why not try to take your arm off first from the vest?" She tried and one side came off. Lucky she is small sized and the vest is abit big for her. I help her take off the other side and we both escaped.

"Hmm this place is big. I wonder where is the exit." I found a window where we both can escape and luckily we are on level 1.

I help Nari out first followed by me. Just as soon i got out, i forgot about Jennie. "I forgot to help eomma escape... Nevermind, i got an idea, i can use the public phone to call the detective." I got a few coins with me and i start to call the detective using the nearby public phone.

Phone conversation

Detective: Yeobuseyo? Who is this?

Taehyung: Its me, Taehyung.

Detective: Ah taehyung. What is it?

Taehyung: My whole family got kidnapped this time. Just me, my daughter and Jennie. I saved Nari and myself but i kinda forgot to save Jennie so i need help from you and your team.

Detective: I will if you tell me where you are.

I tell the location im at, what i know and what i saw.

Detective: Okay i know where you are. Just stay where you are, dont move and dont get caught by anyone. Even strangers...

I take note and hang up the phone call.

10 minutes later...

I saw cars and i know its the detective and the team.

"Taehyung-ah, are you okay?" The detective asked. I answered and i saw the team silently breaking into the building. I talk about the incident and halfway talking, i heard gunshots and i got worried, worried that my wife got shot. Please dont tell me my wife got shot...

A few minutes later, i saw the team bringing the kidnapper out, its Ha Sungwoon, followed by Jimin, who helped him this whole time. You jerk... I trusted you...

Then, i saw jennie, with injury on her right shoulder. "Eomma!!" Nari ran to her mum and hugged. I did the same thing. "Are you okay? How did you get hurt?" i asked.

"Im okay. Just a little bit of injury you dont have to worry about." She said.

She went inside the ambulance to get treated and i saw gunshot wound. "So that was you who got shot?"

"Sungwoon was holding me and one of the guy from the team accidentally shoot me too." They finish treating the wound and the detective were nice enough to bring us home.

1 hour later...

"Home sweet home~" I said cheerfully. I carried Nari to bed as she was sleeping throughout the whole entire ride. Then i help Jennie. "Its okay you dont have to help me."

"Sure?" She got out from the car and head inside the house.

"Thanks for helping us. I dont know how to thank you." I shake hands with the detective.

"Its okay. Im a detective. Thats my job, to help people, investigate cases. Call me if you need any help." We said our last goodbye and i head inside the house after she went off.

Then, i saw Jennie, sleeping at the sofa. "Jennie-ah, sleep inside the room if you're tired."

"Im too tired..." I carry her in a bridal style to the room.

"Sleep." I put her down on the bed, then i lie down beside her. Then my eyes close.

Author-nim: Hi y'alls. Im sorry for the extremely long delay to update. Ive been busy with school but anyways, next chapter gonna be the last chapter. Whats the next thing gonna happen?