Last Day

It was a brisk summer night when I was out for my nightly jog.I had my music full blast and was listening to Run Boy Run by Wood kid.I was Jogging in the park which I usually did when I turned suddenly the flash of white headlights and the flash of a black car came at me I jumped out of the way and fell as I got up I saw the car do a spin and come back towards me i couldn't move and my life flashed.The car went over me and I let out a scream along with some sobs it rolled back over me and I felt some things crack.It hurt so much that I passed out the person had black gloves and had black shoes that was all i saw before i passed out.I woke up in the back of a trunk I was sore and couldn't move.I heard brief mutters and sounds.Something cold went across my back i couldn't tell what it was the mirror in front of me didn't help with the glistening.I soon heard the person start talking.

"So your finally up.Thank goodness.I got tired of waiting for you."He chuckled he was a tall blond boy.He was wearing all black.I yelled

"What are you doing with me. Who are you?"He smiled and said

"Don't worry about it you wont be here for long."He smiled as he walked away I sobbed but tried to find a way to escape.He caught me and moved me to a chain in the middle of the room I sat there and he kicked me and punched me he told me
"Try to escape now.I dare you"He left and I didn't know what to do.I couldn't move because I was sore from the car.My kiddnapper came back down he had a knife and said
"This wont hurt at all its such a shame that I have to kill such a pretty face."he struck the knife in the air and threw his hand towards my face I let out a shirl cry he stopped and just stared as if I were crying over nothing then he hung the chains higher and started stabbing me I saw a white light but tried to avoid it.It comes closer and I dont feel anything anymore.