Im the victim?

"Hustle!" The gym teacher yelled as he barked at the class to keep running, as I continue to run I seen James Doowen. He's the hottest guy in school and here he is making eye contact with me.
"Melony! What do you think your doing RUN" he barked again towards me this time, I replied "I'm sorry" than I ran and completed the mile.
As we all rested on the bleachers until next period the gym teacher came towards me looking directly in my eyes. "Come to my office I need to speak to you" he said then walked away.
"You needed me?" I spoke in a quiet toned voice.
"Yes I want you to tutor my best player" he said referring to the quarterback on the football team. "I have no choice I guess" I replied with exhaustion. "Go find James now and tell him I sent you" he said as he left his office.
Well then, I didn't expect this but good thing I'm great in the subjects.
I walk up to James and simply say "hey your coach said I have to tutor you.." I said trying to avoid contact, he turns around and eyes me from top to bottom, he then replied, "we can study at my place I'll wait for you at the end of the day" he said while walking away with his jockey friends.
"What have you gotten yourself into" I thought to myself.
   It's now the end of the school and as I was walking of my last
Class I was pulled by the arm in a huge crowd of tall,
Buff senior boys. As we approached outside I seen it was James... "Mel why you lookin so tense?" He said while starring at me with sparkly, big brown eyes. I looked away quickly, "sorry you just startled me"
I said while pull my purse up my arm, as the strap had been in my hand. "Get In my car, la chica" he said, also showing off his 'amazing' Spanish.