A Drop In Time

Chapter 1

I'm different. I've always been different. There is no way to change it. I've had this power, like I could control nature. I can start a tornado with a twirl of my finger, I can make water do what I want with just a flick of my hand, and strangest of all, I can start fires with just closing my fist. But the problem is, I don't know how to control my powers... Which puts everyone at risk. Including my self...

Chapter 2

•6 years later•

"Charlotte!" "Huh?" "Lets get going, we can't stay here forever." Annabeth huffed "Right, sorry." I replied. "Wait, why do we have to move, AGAIN." "Because they will find us."Annabeth answered. Right, I thought. Annabeth is my twin sister. But she has different powers then me. And looks a bit different. I looked at my sister. Her blonde hair blowing in the wind, her sea green eyes piercing mine. She looked like one of those girls from a model magazine. Unfortunately, I look the same, just with stormy grey eyes.

She riled her eyes at me, and started

To walk away. I followed her. I heard a sound in the bushes, I turned around but I saw nothing. "Annabeth" "What Charlotte?" "Something's here." I Whispered "Your just hearing things." She said.

But I wasn't. A man popped out of the bushes, then another, then 6 more. They carried guns, and pointed them straight at us. The guards of Arendelle.

Chapter 3

"No..." I murmured. I closed my fist. A ring of fire engulfed Annabeth and me. The guards backed up, but didn't lower their guns. They new what powers we had, and they knew what we could do. Annabeth froze the fire, and I hurled a fire ball at one of them. It just missed the guard. Annabeth raised her arms. Tree roots started to crawl up the guards legs, and ours! "Annabeth" I cried " what happened!" "I don't know! I can't control it!" She yelled. The roots kept crawling up our bodies, and a fire started around us. That's what happens when I get nervous. The flames got closer, the roots got higher, and the guards were falling to the ground. Annabeth and I were killing them, and we couldn't control it.

Chapter 4

"Charlotte what did you do!" Annabeth screamed " I... I don't know!" I yelled. The guards were falling over one by one, and I might be next. Annabeth started to cough. "Can you freeze it" I pleaded "I'll try" she flicked her hand up ward, and the fire froze. "Annabeth you did u it" I yelled with joy. As quick as she had froze the fire, she feel to the ground. "Annabeth" I screamed I ran to her side. I put my hand in her chest, she wasn't breathing. I began to cry. That's when my life caught up to me. I cried for Annabeth, I cried for my powers, I cried for everything. And I was still tied up in tree roots. I lashed at my dagger, trying to grab it out if my pocket. I got a hold of and slashed the roots if of me. Finally u did the same to Annabeth. Annabeth sat up, gasping for air. "Your alive" I cried. "Let's go, the guards will wake up soon, we need to get to Arendelle before they do."

Chapter 5

We started to walk. "Do you know what was happening over there" I questioned. "Do you really think I know?" Annabeth replied "yeah I guess you wouldn't." "Can we just walk in silence please?" Annabeth asked. "Sure" I muttered. She looked at me, with that eye she gives people when she's mad. I turned away so I didn't have to look at it. Thoughts were racing through my mind a mile a minuet. We need to get to Arendelle before the winter solecist, December 21, which is in 3 days. Crazy, I know, but we have to try. "Annabeth?" I quietly said. "What Charlotte" she huffed. "Do you... I didn't have time to finish my sentence. Suddenly the ground have out, and we feel into the black abyss.

Chapter 6

I hit the ground, Hard. I think I landed on my ankle, because it broke. "My ankle!" I screamed. "Are you alright?" Annabeth asked worriedly. "I don't think so." Then everything went black.