Chapter I

I was in a parking lot when it first happened, carrying 3 bags of fresh food and the necessary ingredients to make my mate his favorite meal and dessert, another pathetic attempt to gain his affection i guess? Nothing seems to be working anymore so i decided to go for the universal 'the best way to a mans heart is by his stomach' to maybe succeed,not that i dont usually cook us dinner whenever he's home but i decided to go full on chef and cook his fave. Last month i even went to a sex store,got myself some lingerie, whips and those fluffy cuffs, wanting to welcome him back from another meeting of his abroad, he came in so much later than he said he would he just found me cuffed to the bed wearing my stupid outfit and smuged make-up. He uncuffed me, covered me with his jacket then went and slept on the other side of bed, i remember waking up, realizing what happened and feeling so embarassed and pathetic that i kept blushing the whole day. He never spoke about what happened but i could see the mild disgust and pity in his eyes that i just wanted to die right there and then.
As i said, once i felt that pain in my chest, kind of like mean cramps but in my heart, i knew exactly what it was, i was a werewolf after all and i grew up like one so the teen gossip phase that i had included talking about this and since the cheating between mates was such a taboo, the few infos we caught our parents say was enough to let me know that my mate was cheating on me.
Now while i'm caring for a young patient who broke her arm, i again feel the immense pain and grit my teeth trying to numb the pain and somehow ignore it but i coudln't fight the hurt i felt from his betrayal, i give the girl some advice to care for her broken arm then go to my office and sit.
How does he even have time to screw all of these people all the time, i said people cause for all i know my hubby could be gay or bi and i'm here looking stupid so better safe than sorry, with all the pack meetings and issues a normal alpha would usually spend the little time left caring for his mate but this idiot is using that time to cheat on me, it's been going for a while and though it still hurts, it doesnt nearly faze me as it did the first time, lol i remember crying myself to sleep and thinking of cutting just because i thought i failed the only job i had, caring for my mate, and that's what pushed him to find affection somewhere else.